Meeting my mother

James and Lila wake up at the same time this morning. James I'm going to take a shower. Okay don't fall. I will try not to. Lila took at 20 minute shower and then put on a cute tank top with short shorts. Baby you look beautiful. Thanks. Then they kissed. James what time is it. It is 1:55 why. Fuck I got to go and I'm meeting with a friend and then going shopping. Okay see you later. Lila graded her purse and boots and head out to McDonalds. Lila was basically spending and got to McDonald's at 12 and her mom was 20 minutes late. Hey mom so how did you get my number? Who do you think. Amy or Melissa phone. Yep but I just want this day to talk and get to now my daughter. Where is that gonna be at. I was thinking your place. Nope that is with my boyfriend. We could go to granny's or the park. Let's go to the park and talk. Lila and Libby got all caught up. I got one thing nobody knows about. What is it? Im a werewolf. Okay i now. Hey mom if my boyfriend is home alone all three of us can hang out. That fine by me. One thing I forgot to tell you is that my dad don't now I'm dating someone black and living with him or even dating. Oh okay I will not tell him. Thanks mom. Your welcome daughter. Let's go get large sweet teas for me you and her boyfriend. Wait let me call him to see if he is home alone.
Lila on phone
Hey baby
Yes sweety
Is your mom home
No why you asking
Do you want to meet my mom
Um
Yes or no
Sure
We will be there in a few
We need another food and water bowl, dog treats,dog food, dog toys,and something for supper.
Okay anything else
Oh dog shampoo and dessert
Okay see you in a bit
Lila off phone
Okay mom I got to get something form the store then off to my place. Okay well let's do get started. Lila got everything. Let's go to my house. Hey baby I'm home. James came out of now where. Hey babe. They kissed. Oh James this is Libby, Libby this is James. Hey Libby how are you. Good and what happen to your eye. Your boyfriend pinch me that is what happen. I'm sorry bout that I just didn't like how my daughter talked bout me but you are still going to be with her. I love Lila and I would do anything for her and want let nothing separate us. Okay since I got you here I got news. What is it baby? What is it sweety? You now how I started to get bigger stomach. Yea I do. I might be pregnant. Are you stupid Lila I'm your mother and you will not be ready to take on a baby at 16 I will raise her. No I am if it is true nobody else is. Well if you need help let me now cause I will so anything for my grandchild. Okay mom I just got to tell my dad. I will tell him over the phone and if he doesn't like to bad. When are you going to tell him. What time is it. It is around nine.
Lila on the phone
Hey Lila what do you need
Her dad I just want you to now I'm dating somebody and I might be pregnant
What who is he and is he white
James and he is little black
Lila Marie Eaton why would you do this you got about three years of school to go.
It is called home schooling
You just need to tell your aunty and give me a day  or two to think bout this
Different called
Hey Lila
Hey aunty I'm dating someone and I might be pregnant
Lila what is wrong with you
Nothing it was an accident I'm sorry but I'm not given my child up at all
I'm disappointed in you what bout school
Home schooling until it is one.
I got to go ttyl
Lila off the phone
Lila went to her room and hide under her covers crying. Libby follow me. Hey baby what's wrong. My dad doesn't now what to say or do with me and my aunty is disappointed and also they don't like me dating a black. Are you going to be okay. Yea I got to go to the bathroom. James and Libby didn't now she had a pregnant test. Lila took it and put it on the sink. Okay Libby can you come back later please. Yea anytime sweety. James I am.............