one of lilas secert came out

The very next morning Lila went straight to Cora. Mom is Cora up yet I really need to talk to her it is important. I don't think so but you can go check. Okay I will. Hey Cora how is your morning. It is okay but I miss u here why did you moves out. I want to and so I don't have to leave here but I need talk to in private. This is the most private place. I mean most nobody around like my boyfriends house. Okay let's go but I need to be back soon cause !y boyfriend is soupose to be coming over today. Who are you dating? You remember Joseph right. When did y'all get together. Two days ago now what is so private that you have to yell me. You remember what I told you about my birth mom and her boyfriend right. Yea I think. That they hurt or kill my last boyfriend. Oh Yea but why are you bringing this up again. Ummmm I kind of ran into here last night. Don't tell me you talk to her. No I just saw her and said oh no then James ask what's wrong and I told her about my birth mom. Hey Lila I'm home. Hey James Cora and me are in the living room. Hey James wait what happen to your eye. Someone punch me. Like who. My birth moms boyfriend. When did it happen. Last night around ten o'clock. Y'all didn't call the poilce. I call police you will now what will happen. You need to tell him. Bye bye Cora. Fine bye. I not tryin to be rude but Joseph remember. Oh okay talk to you later. Cora leaves. Hey Lila what was Cora talking about. I don't now. Lila in relationship be loyal and trust Worthy. Yea I now that I am for your safety. Well I want to now please don't shut me at I'm here to listen and not tell. You promise you want tell anyone what I'm bout to tell you. Yes I will forever. My ex boyfriends all were injured or killed but not by me. How t they ur ex's thou. Because the were to scare of my parents or die leave and note so Yea. Wow your life with your mom is just terrible but you are never gonna lose me no matter what. Yea I hope so you now my mom is a drug alcohol whore who didn't take care of her kids like she should have. Hey how bout we go cuddle and stop talking about the horrible past and look towards the amazing future together. I will cuddle but also be thinking bout my life. Please don't worry about them we will be fine. So they went to there bedroom and at there for a little while then something join them. Hello there doggies how are y'all doin. Bark bark bark bark.
Ring ring
Hello who may I be speaking with
It is Teresa Lila
Oh okay but what do you need
Your stuff to James house
Oh I'm sorry but I got really busy
Busy with what
Putting the dog door on the back door and fixing the fence
Oh okay well tomorrow maybe after school you can
Okay night night
Night
Who was that baby. That was just Teresa asking why I didn't get my stuff yet. Oh okay well when you do you can put your stuff in this room cause this gonna be are room and that one is going to be Joseph since he is the only one sleeping in there. Okay well how was your day. Okay but I ran into people that I wish I didn't have to. Like who. My ex's girlfriend or friends or saw Libby and her boyfriend. That suck for you but u got the doggie door for me to put in and new fencing. Yes I did but let's go to sleep. Night night sweet dreams love u