Lila's moms plan

At the end of the road Lila stops. Why did you stop? I stop because you are on the line after half way mark for gas do u got money to fill it up in interlochen. Yea but it inside the house so I can't get to it right now. Okay well I well put 10 in there after we pick up your brother and were did you get this jacket it keeps me so warm and not cold. Some where up north. Oh okay well let's go. So how do you like CH price middle school? It is okay. What do you like about it? In his head since I meant you but his mouth sayed I don't now yet. Okay so what where is my brother at. I don't now. Okay go get the gas while I call my mom to see where to pick him up at. Okay be right back.
On the phone
Hey mom where do you want me to pick up James brother
I don't no call Joseph and see
What is his number
3568192735 is his number
Okay bye mom
Bye
Off the phone
So what did your mom say. She said I need t call him and see where he wants me to pick him up at. Okay you now his number right. Yea now I'm gonna go call him.
On the phone
Hello who may I be speaking with
This is Lila I'm picking you up with your brother, Joseph
Oh okay I will be at the library
Do you like sweet tea
Yea why
Cause I am gonna stop by McDonalds and buy some that is why we will be over there in just a minute
Off the phone
You ready to go Joseph. Yea let's go. A few minutes of silence. Lila can I ask you a question. Sue what is it. Do you believe in love at first sight. Yea why are you asking. Cause most of the people I hang out with like my brother don't. Oh okay I understand. Okay we are here be quiet. I will be back Lila. Okay Joseph. So you are Lila. Yep that is me the one and only. Wait why are you wearing Joseph jacket. I was shivering and he ask if I was cold then he gave me his jacket so I can keep warm. Okay but wait there is some more details to this story what is it. We like each other but he doesn't now I like him and he thinks I don't know but I do now he likes me. Okay will let's go. Oh and here is your tea. Thank you Lila. It was no problem cause I thought after weight lifting you would like to have a cup of sweet tea. Yea wait how did you now I was at weight lifting. You are a new twelfth grader and has only a few teachers and loves weight lifting. That didn't answer my question. My friend Cora has a app in her phone that tells her information on the school and she made it herself but you now she is made at me so you want tell me anything. Oh okay and mom said I can bring a friend home and spend the night but we have to get him from the school.
Lila got on her phone
Hey mom ask Josephs mom if I am soupose to pick up anyone else besides Joseph
She said his friend Jhett
But
What is wrong
That is one of my friends ex and I hate him
Well do it for me and I will give you ice cream later
OK fine
Lila got off her phone
You better watch out for your friend or I ain't gonna pick him up. OK he is right over there. You mean Jhett and he better not talk to me at all. What the problem? Tell you over Kik tonight. Get on or else I am leaving your butt. It was silent on the way home until Jhett spoke. Why are you wearing James jacket? Cause I was shivering and he saw and put it around me then I slip my arm to drive.