News

Recap: Lila was telling people she might be pregnant.
Hey James I am pregnant. Omg you are. Lila and James kissed. Yes cause we I went out and went shopping I bought a pregnancy test. I'm so happy. Ring! Ring! Baby that is your phone.
Lila on the phone
Hello who is there
It is Teresa
Oh what do you need.
I'm outside your door come to it now (in an angry tone)
I'm not there but tell James then he will tell me
OK i will
Just knoke.
Lila off the phone
Teresa is here but she think I'm gone so don't say anything. Knock knock! Come in it should be unlocked. James how dare you get Lila pregnant while she was soupose to be living with me. I don't now it just happened. Well her parent are yelling at me and when Lila gets home I'm going to yell at her. No u ain't Teresa cause I've been here the whole time you been here and you ain't going to yell at anybody cause I am glad I got pregant but I've have a secret nobody but my mom nows. Wait when did you talk to your mom and what is your secret. James and I talk to her yesterday and it is none of your business what my secret is. I'm telling your dad everything. I already did but I'm staying at a friends house for a while or until my dad cools down. Teresa please leave I got to talk to Lila please. Okay, I hope you have a fun time being pregnant. Oh Teresa how about you talk to your own daughter. Coar. Lila where are you going. Lila goes to her bedroom. Just to a friends house I will be back when my farther gets off my case. Who is it I want to now. Fine a guy friends house cause he doesn't mind me staying there. Your not going. I need to be with my kind to have this baby or I might die so i m leaving. What do you mean my kind. Don't worry about it just go put these boxes in my truck please. Lila pack all her stuff. OK but baby when will you back. Few years never i don't now. James kissed Lila and then they were making out. James are you just a human. Yes I am why did you ask a question like that. Just wondering and got to g love you bye. Bye. Lila left quickly cause she seen her parent.
Lila on the phone
Hey mom is the tribe still at the mountains or did they move.
Nope there still were you left them, why
Cause I'm coming home ill be there sometime tomorrow
Okay I can't wait to see you
Don't tell the tribe I want it to be a surprise.
You now someone still even after he stood up for you
Johns is still alive if what he had done for me and almost got kick out
Yep you should date him not james
Mom I got to go been there sometime tomorrow
OK love you bye
Lila off the phone 
10 hours later lila arrives at the tribe entrance. Everybody got to there stand guard position. When lila step out nobody now who she was cause she was pregnant but there was one person who did. Lila is that you. Omg John's its you. Lila and Johns huge. Johns who is this. Guy lila has return.