Getting ready for Date

Cora you want to help me get ready for my date. Where are y'all going. I don't know he said it going to be a surprise for me two of them.
Cora on phone
Hey James were are you taking Lila on y'all date
I was thinking about a fancy restaurant then going to get a dog for her
Omg okay the helps me plan ides for Lila to look like
Okay that sound a little odd
Bye
Bye
Cora off the phone
Okay so let me look at your clothes. Okay here were are my clothes. Why don't you have hardly any dresses. Yea I now that but I like wearing jeans. Okay well you r wearing this dress but first go shave those legs. Okay I will go do that then we can finish up me getting ready.
Five minutes later
Okay I'm done. Did you lotion them. One second. Now I'm ready to finish getting ready. So put your clothes on it is all on your bed. Okay but then what. You will see one step at a time. Okay but we have to be ready by 7:55 cause we are leaving at 8:00. Okay but when was the last time you took a shower. Honestly I don't remember when I last took a shower. Please take a quick one. Wait what time is it? 6:58 why do you want to now. To male sure I have enough of time to take one.
Ten twenty minutes later
Cora I forgot the clothes in the bed room. What do you want me to do about it. Can you get them for me. Sure be there in a few. Hurry up I'm cold. Okay here you go put this on so I can curl your hair and do your makeup. Okay I'm ready I'm ready. Okay sponge Bob I'm coming. Sit on the bed. Okay lets begin doin this girly stuff.
30 minutes later
You are all done but let's put you in some small heels and then let's try medium heels. Um that might be a bad idea but we can try.
Lila try to walk in heels and she was good so they try these weird looking heels. They went with the wired looking heels.
Lila James is here. Okay be out in a minute. Okay Lila I will be out there in the living room. Okay Cora I will be out in a minute.
Lila grabs her pocket knife and puts it in her bra on the right side. Then she grabs her phone put it in her purse plus her pepper spry with her car keys.