Chapter 3

I HATE BEGINING NOTES COMMENT IF YOU AGREE.

to the story.

My body froze at the mention of my home or you know what I call home really its just a tall tree with an abandoned tree house high off the ground with holes here and there. Nothing special but it's mine and I don't want any one near it or to know of it.

"That land past the river is off limits to any pack beyond its recent land owners," I started flatly showing my disapproval.

"You can't speak for that land you are just a weak human. You are nothing against us so just sit down and be quiet," Mike snickered as if I was a simple house pet.

I heard two sets of feet approach me while one set took a step back no doubt Caroline was the one stepping away for her safety commanded by her husband. They must have noticed the conversation topic and my sudden possessiveness over the land.

"Will you give us a moment to discuss the problem at hand." The wolf warrior cuts in while leaving the room with the rest close behind as if he was the Alpha and not what his face.

After waiting and we had a conversation for our selves they came back in. Not noticing me perched on top of the book self against the far left corner giving me a perfect view of every one and the conversation.

"Where did your friend go we never got to finish the conversation," Jason looked around but not up.

"Did you notice that your friend has like no scent what so ever." Mason looked at all of them and they nod in agreement.

"Well she is special in away you couldn't imagine," Drake comments stealing a look at me you wouldn't have even noticed.

"Well we should check for rouges on the land as a you know friendly jester." Mason adds looking at Eric for approval shouldn't he look at "Alpha" Ron that way in stead of Eric. Their lying about who is Alpha but why would they, what is the purpuse of such lies?

"The owner wouldn't have any rouges they would be scared and begging for their life." Drake circles the room looking up at me from time to time.

"They sound....."

"Deadly?"

"Vicious?"

"Territorial?"

Drake's family throws in for help for Ron has seemed to have lost his words. He was about to say more when the cook came in to announce that dinner is ready. They left the room one at a time as I quietly got done and joined the line to get dinner.

"I left my jacket one sec." Mason turns on his heals and let's out the loudest scream and I heard a lot of screams while jumping back into Eric while I glared darkly at him.

"Why are you looking at me like that," he asked while hiding behind Eric. I rolled my eyes as I walked to the front to join Caroline.

"Don't scream, ever." I told him before I looked at Caroline with a simple smile that only people who really knew me would see it.

That simple act made her smile like there was no tomorrow earning a few questioning gazes from the guys.

««««««««««««««««««« after dinner »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

"Well l will be heading home now, see you later mum, dad, Drake." I have them all hugs ending with Drake when a growl erupted in the room. We looked at the guys in the room well to be honest they looked I glared.

"I'll walk you home." Eric spoke up.

"Nope, I'm good see ya at school double D." I was about to leave the room when Eric spoke up again.

"I said I will walk you home and that is what I am going to do." Before he was out of his seat was running out the room. I could hear him gaining on me I opened the door with wind before I was in reach I jumped on the frame and swung my self over the door and balanced my self on the frame it helps when you are part wind nymph yes they are real rare but real.

He came out the door and looked around before going back inside while shaking his head. After I waited a bit I hoped down and started my journey home to the land on the other side of the river.