Chapter 6

Eric POV

Ever sense I met her I regret not telling her that I am the true Alpha. There is something different about her I just can't put my mind around it.

I just walked into the cafeteria past some chick recording something. I looked up to find her side kick Alpha Drake in the face with grace. She crawled on top of him and beat the crap out of him, much to my dislike I ran up to pull her off of him. Shocks ran threw my arms as I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her away man was she strong. finally getting her off she kicked him in the face sending him back on his back.

She left the room and talked with the girl at the front before leaving. When she left the black girl came up to Alpha Drake and stood in front of his fall in form.

"I am leaving the Blood Stone Pack for good." With that she kicked him in the family jewels with a satisfying grunt she broke the link and walked away with others calling her a traitor.

I needed to talk to her about all this. By the time I got to her she was talking to her mate. Man I really need to learn her name this is just sad. I snapped out of my thoughts when I noticed my mate was no longer in eye sight. I followed the sent that lead me off campus and in the land of the Blood Stone Pack at the bed of the river. I hid behind a fat tree as I watched them from a far.

I was to far away to hear the conversation but not to see the most amazing thing ever. My mate made the water rise from the river into a bridge in which they crossed over. Wait she said that land was owned by the most feared pack Alpha. What is she doing crossing over it? I followed behind quietly barley making it over while the bridge dropped behind me. I have lost sight of them again.

"Think of ice." was all I caught before I was hit in the head with. ice?

"FUCK!" I yelled without thinking about it. How is there ice in the middle of September, in Florida!

"Well look what we have here." She looked back at me.

She jumped and stared at me with wide eyes. Her friend looked between us with a knowing look and a smile of her own.

"What are you doing over here how did you get over here?" My interrogator glared at me with fire red eyes that showed me she was pissed.

"Not till I get your name." I answered stubbornly knowing I looked like a child but that's ok cause I made her smile. What a beautiful smile it was.

"Xena."

oh goddess have mercy on me.

Hey guys thank you for reading I could go for some comments please :D

sorry it's short please don't shoot me or hit me with a plan

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

You follow me and I follow you back nope not stockerish at all.