The Final Sermon

turntechGodhead[TG] RIGHT NOW opened memo on board troll search party

TG: any word on karkat?

grimAuxiliatrix[GA] RIGHT NOW responded to memo

GA: There Is No Sign Of Him By The Mother Grub's Caverns.

terminallyCapricious[TC] RIGHT NOW responded to memo

TC: there ain't no motherfucking sign of him in the forest

TC: MOTHERFUCKER AIN'T SLEEPING EITHER, ALL UP AN USED MY NIGHTMARE SHIT TO LOOK FOR MY PALEST A LOVES.

twinArmageddons[TA] RIGHT NOW responded to memo

TA: nothiing iin that one viilage fiiled wiith ca2te loviing freak2. or maybe they diid know and ju2t diidn't want two tell me becau2e they're diick2.

cuttlefishCuller[CC] RIGHT NOW responded to memo

CC: nep aradia and I )(aven't seen )(im on ANY of the beaches and )(e isnt underwater -EITHER 38(

adiosToreader[AT] RIGHT NOW responded to memo

AT: nONE OF THE UH,,,lUSII AROUND THE AREA HAVE UH,,,sEEN HIM,,,

caligulasAquarium[CA] RIGHT NOW responded to memo

CA: this all is a bunch a bullfuckery, wwe ain't gonna find him by putterin around like nincompoops.

CA: I suggest wwe take this straight to the source.

arachnidsGrip[AG] RIGHT NOW responded to memo

AG: put a sock in it Eridan. you just want to fly your liiiiiiiittle 8attle ship to the empress and get yourself killed.

CA: wwell at least its better than walkin around like dumbasses.

TG: y'all know that arguing over stupid shit won't find him faster, right?

AG: this isn't an argument, Strider, it's a healthy de8a8.

timaeusTestified[TT] RIGHT NOW responded to memo

TT: Whatever kind of weird argument/debate is going on between the fish and the spider, maybe this will aid us in our search.

timaeusTestified[TT] posted a video to memo on board troll search party

Dave clicked on the video. He was on edge, they haven't found Karkat in two days. Dave's mind was racing with all the worst possibilities. Karkat could be dead, or worse. Karkat could've been taken prisoner and being tortured as they speak. They could have them chained up and doing every torturous plan in the book, trying to make him give off any and all information of their current location. Dave shook those thoughts out of his head. Karkat was fine, he had to be fine. It was Karkat for god's sake. Karkat had survived every shit storm the universe had given him, Karkat could and would survive this.

The video finished loading, a bright fuschia pisces symbol appearing on the screen. The Strider frowned as the zodiac sign faded from the screen and was replaced by the hideous face of Her Imperious Condescension.

"All a yous betta drop whatever the fuck you're doin and listen the fuck up."

Ugh. Dave hated the way this fishy bastard spoke. She had absolutely no class, it was just downright annoying. But, Dave forced himself to continue watching the video. If it meant getting some information on Karkat, Dave would watch this video ten times.

"There's been a gang a trolls an humans tryin to challenge my authority. Me, can ya believe it? The leader a this group is none other than a piece a mutant scum with a supposed dream 'bout some sorta "peaceful" world. Well, I'm gonna tell ya all some shit right now. This world we live in, it's as peaceful as it's gettin. You humans an us trolls, we can't get along, we ain't meant to, I'm here to keep us all in check. I'm here from keepin us all from cullin each other. That mutant that's been travelin the world has been corruptin your thinkpans. He's just gettin yous all pumped up for nothin. He's tryin to get us all killed. He's exactly like his broken minded ancestor. Well guess what? If he wants to be like his ancestor, he'll end up like him. He'll be executed just like his brave and idiotic ancestor. From the shackles to the burnin. It'll be exactly the same. 'Cept this time I'll be the one that does this, the only other clown round here had to be pale for this motherfucker. For all a yous that know this mutant was tryin to fill your pans up with gunk, feel free to come watch as this mutant gets gutted. It'll be boatloads a fun."