Apologies and Reconciliation

Gamzee had taken the leadership position he had indirectly inherited pretty seriously. He had spent so much time observing Karkat he had managed to pick up a couple tricks. The capricorn troll split the group up into little teams. Vriska, Terezi, John, Jade, Roxy, Equius, Nepeta, and Jane all set out to spread the word of their battle yet keep it vague enough to where their followers were questioning what they really meant. As they did that, Equius was making imitation necklaces, using the one Sollux had saved from the ashes, made out of the shackles that once bounded their leader.

Gamzee was awaiting the arrival of the others. He had no clue what he was going to do for the whole inspiration speech thing. He wasn't the best with words, he kept mixing them up and his grammar wasn't exactly the best. He never really did get the proper education as a young troll, he had learned to read and write by himself and the rest was learnt with Karkat's help.

Gamzee sighed and glanced over at Dave who was still sitting down, knees pulled up to his chest and wrapped in Karkat's cloak. Gamzee was grateful that Dave had managed to find a way to get Gamzee out from the rage he was stewing in, he never got a chance to say how thankful he was though. The Bard of Rage thought for a moment before taking his old husktop out from his sylladex. It was so long since he had last used it, approximately six years. There was still some dried slime coating the letter keys on the keyboard and some blood on the monitor but Gamzee disregarded it and began typing.

terminallyCapricious[TC] began trolling carcinoGeneticist[CG]

TC: hey there my palest a loves

TC: WE AIN'T HAD OUR TALK ON FOR A REAL LONG MOTHERFUCKIN TIME.

TC: makes a brother sad knowing why we ain't breathed them wicked words at each other.

TC: I MISS YOU.

TC: where are you? and i'm so sorry. i ain't been able to get you outta my motherfucking thoughts that transpire in this broken pan a mine. starting to motherfuckin lose it, big time.

TC: KEEP ON HEARING YOUR RIGHTEOUS VOICE IN MY HEAD.

TC: i know none a this is your fault but i gotta motherfucking admit, a brother's a bit upset that his best bro would get himself killed.

TC: THEN THERE'S THE WEIRD THOUGHT THAT KEEPS POPPING UP.

TC: did ya mean for all a this bullshit to happen? the you dying an becoming a motherfucking martyr bullshit. wouldn't be surprised if ya did, ya were always pretty skilled in formulating plans that none a us knew about.

TC: IT JUST AIN'T RIGHT THOUGH. WE WERE SO GODDAMN CLOSE. WE COULDA BEEN FREE AN HAPPY AND ALL THAT NOISE.

TC: we still don't know how ya got captured, but my boon bucks are on the idea of that fish bitch getting her stolen mind control on an makin ya walk right outta here.

TC: I'M SO MOTHERFUCKING SORRY.

TC: i just...i need my moirail back. i need ya to come home and stop all this pain we all feeling. it feels like you've just...

TC: WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?

TC: i know ya ain't been meaning to do that but...i just feel so damn lonely. you were the only motherfucker that actually knew i wasn't all that dangerous. i was my best with you around.

TC: I KNOW I AIN'T EXACTLY A MODEL TROLL, NEITHER WERE YOU. WE BOTH DID SHIT WE AIN'T PROUD OF. ME WITH THE KILLING AND YOU WITH ALL YOUR DEAL.

TC: heh, remember when you would come to my fridge? you'd come have yourself a feelings jam with the motherfucker inside that kitchen appliance. ya always thought ya were bothering me, but ya weren't. you'd come talk about how it was all your fucking fault that our lusii died and that ya brought an unholy curse upon us.