Sleep over

[hey lovelies so I'm really bored to day so I'm going to update my story again lol if u don't like it like I said keep it to your self I don't want to hear it! But if you have a comment about what I could do better or to just say you like it I'm all ears (; sorry if I misspell things I'm not the best speller in the world... But please vote and leave a comment and thank you for reading ]

Rose's pov

He left my house and went home shortly after my mom ended up coming home but she wouldn't be staying for very long. "Hey sweetie I'm really sorry this is such short notice but I have to but I have to leave town for 3 days be back as soon as I can if I have to stay later ill let you know. Don't forget if you have a quest over let me know and no throwing parties! I love you bye." "Love you too mom bye."

Yes this is great now to call John. "Hey baby." His sexy deep voice rang in my ear. "Hey babe do you want to spend the night my mom just left for 3 days." "I'll be right there!" I don't know why but hearing the excitement in his voice filled me up with lust! I can't wait to see him!

A couple minutes later he was at my front door. "Come in!" I yelled "I'm up stairs in my room come here!" I could hear him walking up the stairs I started to get really really nervous. I felt naked well I pretty much am in in a black see through sexy nightgown with a black lace thong, I don't fully understand what's so great about these things. As he stepped into my room his mouth dropped open and lust covered his whole body. I walked over to him pretty finally almost the sane hight because of my black stilettos. I ran my hands up his shirt "I want you." I whispered in his ear and bit his neck while kidding it. I slid off his shirt and pushed him on the bed I climbed on top of him and kissed him. Your tongues fell into rhythm while we kissed.

I loved the way he tasted.

He made my hear race with just a touch on my side. He flipped me so he was on top. He slid off his pants and then slid of my nightgown taking his time with it.

We end up not have sex which I have to honest was a let down but we did have four play. Laying in my bed listening to music we both drifted off into a sleep. When I woke up I was just in my lace thong and he wasn't waring any thing I was so okay with that it was supper time so I snuck out of the bed and went down stairs to make supper I threw on his t-shirt and just went down stairs like that.

I made pulled-pork ,mashed potatoes, and green beans. I think he smelt the food because next thing I know I feel his warm hands trace my hips till his arms were wrapped around me. He placed his face in my neck and asked "when are you going to marry me?" I know he was only kidding but he still shocked me I turned and kissed him with his arms still around me. "When ever you finally popped the question." I searched his face and all I could fined was love, lust, and happiness. His smile tugged at my heart strings and I moved in closer and kissed him. "Foods ready."

[sorry it was short but I plan on writing more probably later on to night thank you for reading ;) ]