Get away place

He grabbed me by hips and pulled me against his body crushing his lips onto mine. He bit my bottom lip I open my mouth to let out a whimper but was interrupted by his tongue sliding into my mouth. Our tongues felt as if they were fighting for the right in my own mouth but I soon let his tongue win and danced with mine. He laid me on my bed and we made our way up to my pillows.

He was on top of me and I could feel his warmth. I moved my hands up his shirt taking it off. He went to go kiss my neck and I whispered in his ear "I want you give my all to you." I could feel his smile and his happiness in more then one way. He kisses his way down my neck to my chest then down to my underwear were he undid my bra and I slid off his pants soon followed his boxers as well as my underwear.

It was my first time and I'm so happy it's going to be with him. I told him I had bought condoms because I knew I was ready for him. He put it on because sense I'm new to this I didn't know how. It hurt at first but then after a couple minutes it started to feel good. I was trying to be as quite as I could because my mom was 3 rooms away.

When he started to go faster I moaned out his name with pleasure. It lasted longer then I thought. I dug my nails into his back and I heard in moan in delight. I knew I was going to have kiss marks on my body from him and I was okay with it. It was the best feeling in the world. After it was over we laid there holding each other. Even though we were naked it wasn't awkward at all. I fell asleep in his arms and I guess he had fallen asleep right after me because when I woke up the next day he was still there undressed.

My body was still swore from what happened last night. I ran my finger down his chest and to his penis he woke up with wide eyes and looked at me with a smile. "Well good morning beautiful." "And good morning to you." I said and winked at him. I kissed is chest making my way up to his mouth. I ended up finding his sweet spot on his neck and I know I left a kiss mark there!

I heard my moms door open I started to panic because I know she was going to come into my room to wake me up. I jumped up and ran to lock my door I ran back to him and started to grab his clothes and made h get dressed good thing he changed his clothes before coming back to my house. "I will distract my mom while you climb out. I'll tell her your coming to get me to wake me out for breakfast but we don't really have to go we can go to a random please if u want." "Sounds good to me get dressed." We both hurried and got dressed as soon as he got out of the window my mom

Came and knocked at my door hold on mom I'm changing." I yelled to her. I looked out the window to make sure he was gone before I opened the door for her I looked around the room making sure he didn't leave any thing. I picked up all the condoms and stuck them in my pocket so she wouldn't fined them.

"Hey mom sorry I can't stay to have breakfast John is coming over to pick me up and take me out. I'll be back soon I promise!" I kissed her cheek and ran out the door I yelled bye to her before I jumped into johns truck.

John's pov

I can't believe I had sex to the most amazing girl I've ever been with. For her first time she was amazing. When she moaned my name I almost couldn't handle it! The whole night was amazing the dinner, the park, and then when I snuck in!

I woke up naked with her and her gliding her finger down my chest all the way to my penis what a way to wake up! Just being around her makes my heart race! I've fallen madly in love with her and it hasn't even been very long! I just want her to be happy.

I'm sneaking out of her bedroom window and running to my truck. She came up with a really good plan. I see her run out of the house and she jumps into my truck. "Okay let's go!" She sounded so excited I couldn't help but chuckle at how cute she is. She made my heart race by just smiling at me!

My ex has nothing on her! I start to drive even though I don't know where to go. She point left so I turned I have no idea where she is bring us. Finally we get to a state park and she jumps out of the truck and grabs a blanket grabs my hand and starts leading me around. "I know this really great spot where no one comes and it's connected to a lake!" She said with a grin ear to ear. She so damn cute! "Okay but I don't have a swimsuit." "Who said anything about wearing a swimsuit." She said then winked at me. We finally got to where she was taking me. "This is where me and Destiny used to go sense we were little little kids." She pulled her hair up into a ponytail then set the blanket down and laid on it I laid down next to her. She laird her head on my chest with her hand and started to draw circles on me. A couple minutes later she jumps up and started to take off all her clothes she got down to her underwear and bra and then asked me to help her undo it.

My heart was racing just the sight of her like that made me crave her body! I did as she asked then before she hit the water she dropped her underwear down on the ground and jumped in. I sat there and watched her till she waved me in with her hand I took off my shirt and the rest of my clothes. I swear I seen her eyes fill with lust at the sight of my naked. I got into the water and made my way to her.

Rose's pov

As so as I seem him naked I felt the lust fill me. He made his way to me and I wrapped my legs around him bring my naked body to his I proceeded to kiss him slowly trying to make it as sexy as I could.

I knew it was working wen I felt him getting hard under me he picked me up out if the water carrying me to the blanket placing me on the ground moving my hand around trying to find my pants I pulled out a condom and proceeded to have my way with him which I'm sure he didn't mind. He kissed all over my body and I did the same to him when were finished having sex I wrapped us up under another blanket. I knew this was going to happen! I'm so truly in love with him!