His life (part2)

[heyy sooo I was hopping you make u guys wait but my friends are throwing a bitch fit hahaha sooo no more waiting...]

~John's pov~

I woke up with an esteem pain in my sides and in my head. I slowly sat up looking around the room I was in. I looked over to see my father. He was naked I soon realized so was I. Oh my god he really just did that. I couldn't fully understand. I couldn't understand why he does this to me, why now? I tried to get up with out him know. "Where do you think your going?" His creepy drunk husky voice said making me stop right in my tracks.

"I'm ugh going to the bathroom." He didn't believe me. I got a slap right to the face. "Don't lie to me! Now where are you going." He started to shout. "No where, Im going to where." I exclaimed laying back down before I made him really angry. "That's what I fucking thought." He said before getting on top of me me. I tried to move away from him but he held me in place. I closed my eyes blocking out what he was doing to me.

I lasted an hour. A full hour of hell I pushed him off and ran I grabbed and threw on some pants and ran out of the house I grabbed my keys and started to drive away. Years streaming down my face I was just hoping to get far away from here.

For some reason I ended up at Rosé's house. I went up to the door and started to knock I was t thinking. As soon as Rosé opened the door I broke down balling my eyes out. "Baby what happened to you? Your covered in bruises!" She asked while holding me in her arms. She led me in side and up to her room. We laid there, she let me cry and waited for me to calm down while she held me in her arms.

"Baby, please tell me what happened." She said I could hear the worry in her voice. "I couldn't stop him. He just kept going hitting me raping me, hitting me again and again." I said just letting it all out to her and I couldn't stop the words from coming. "My father is a monster. A horrible drunk of a man! He beat me till I blacked out then sexually touched me, them did it again when I awoke from my sleep."

She touched my side and I cried out in pain. She lifted up my shirt to see the purple and black bruises all along my sides and stomach.

"Baby your not going back your staying with me! No way in hell will he ever touch you again! I'm going to get your things when he leaves. Your not coming with either your staying here and that final!" She said and I knew there was no talking her out of it but I just couldn't let her go alone. "I won't let them near you!" She said her body growing very tense. "Baby please call down. Everything will be alright." I say trying to calm her down in some kind of way know that it did work.

~Two hours later~

"I'm leaving to go get your things I will be back soon." She says kissing me lightly and then walking out the door. I'm so scared.