Fuck You

[Hey lady's and gentlemen haha I'm sorry it been a while haven't had much time to write and I've been having some writers block. A LOT of writes block! But I hope this is a good chapter!!]

Rose pov

"Hello dad." I sad it while out any feelings. I shouldn't even call him dad I should call him sperm giver or something stupid like that! "Rosé is that you?" He asked. 'How many kids do you have that you left' is all I wanted to ask but of corse I didn't. "Yeah it's me. Were you hoping it was someone else?" I ask in a bitch tone. "No not at all. I'm really happy to see that your calling me!" Why does he sound so excited not like he didn't have a damn chance to talk to me o we the years so why now?

John'a whole body was tensing up with every word me and my father shared, I could tell he wanted to rip his head off. I places my hand on his chest calming him down I muted my phone so my "father" couldn't hear us. "Baby it's okay, trust me. I have to fined out what happening." I say hoping I gave him a good lying smile. "Fine. I just don't trust him you will NOT be alone with him EVER!" He was really untrusting of my father. I wasn't to trusting if him either but he really didn't trust him. "Okay baby." I reply hoping to make him feel at ease a little but it failed. I un mute the phone and tell him that I'm willing to meet him some where and that I'm bringing someone else with me. My father didn't sound to happy about the fact I'm bringing someone else with me; however, I don't really care what he wants anymore.

"Meet me at the old park where we used to go to together." "Fine dad see you there." As I hung up the phone tears started to flow right out of my eyes. John scooped me up into his arms hugging me. "Baby please don't cry he isn't worth you tears!" I pressed my face into his chest just crying and loving being held in his arms.

Finally when I was done crying I decided to take a shower with John. While we were in the shower I swear I heard walking around in the downstairs living room. Dear god my moms home! We sped things up so we could get out faster. I jumped out and got dressed he followed and did the same. I went downstairs first. "Mom you home?" She didn't answer but I know I heard someone! "MOM!" yelled. She jumped and hit her head off the door of a fridge. "What are you yelling about?" She asked with an evil look to me. "Well thanks for the look I was just trying to fined you." 'What's up her ass' I couldn't help but think it I mean damn why does she have to be so mean! "I'm sorry sweetie I've just had a week. I swear I've seen your father around!" "Oh." I say a little to un shocked because he is in town well mom me and John are leaving we will be back shortly I say while turning and walking away. "John lets go." I yell up the stairs and he is shortly at my side I'm really not looking foreword to seeing my 'father'.

We walk out to John's car where he opens the door and helps me in then walks over to his side and gets in. "Are you nervous?" He asks looking at me with worry filled eyes. I nod my head yes. "I don't want to cry in front of him he doesn't deserve to see that he got to me." He grabs my hand and pretty much puts me into his lap "Every thing will be okay babe." How can he be so sure all the time about everything. Before I knew it I fell asleep on the side of his body. He woke me up as we pulled into the parking lot where I see my father sitting with his hands on his head. John pulls me up to his face and kisses me gently on the lips "I love you, don't be scared." He says in a whisper to we're only I could hear it. He holds onto my hips pressing me against him making sure that no one could separate us. "Dad?" He whips his head up starting at me with emotion filled eyes "Rose, I was so worried you weren't going to come." "Well I'm here." His eyes move from me to John and then to where john's hands are. My fathers eyes turned to one emotion annoyed. "I take it that this is your boyfriend." He said with attitude. "Yes it is and his name is John. It's not like you would know after all you did leave me and my mother." Now I'm giving attitude. John squeezed my hips making me calm down but my father get more annoyed. "What's your problem why do u keep giving him the damn death stair!" I demanded getting really annoyed with him.

My fathers eyes filled with hurt and I kinda felt bad for making him sad but he needs to understand I will not put up with his crap! "I don't like the way he is touching you!" He says getting annoyed by my attitude. "I don't care you have no say nor can you get annoyed. Like I said you haven't been in my life therefore you have no say in what I do." I can't believe I really said that, damn where is all this strength coming from? "I'm still your father and you will show me respect!" "No I will not! You have to earn back my respect! You lost my respect when you left your family to be a coward!" He didn't say anything he looked so surprised that I stood up for myself. "Rosé please calm down love and if I may so something here I would really prefer you not get loud both of you we are in public." John said with no worry at all. "Who the do you think you are telling me not to get loud first off your just some boy with my daughter you have no say in what we do!" Did my father just really say that. "First off dad you do not talk to him like that! He is not just some guy who I'm dating, he is so much more then that! He is the one who has been here for me when you weren't!" I threw back into his face. "John we are leaving I have had enough of him." I say while taking John's hand and walking back to his truck. My father then pushed John and tried to hit him. John having it as a reflex punched my father in the face knocking him out cold then walked away. "Damn!" I say not going to lie it turned me on. "Let's go." He says grabbing my ass and leading me to the car. We drove back to the house where we stayed and told my mother everything that has happened and she cried for a couple minutes but her new boyfriend was going to come over so I wasn't to worried about her.

[sooo I hope y'all like this chapter I feel like it's still really short but I'm tired and I want to sleep so enjoy if u did thank u if u want vote and follow me x3 have a wonderful day love ya!]