Maybe I Should

[hey guys & girls lol that was weird I'm okay so yeah I'ma write for y'all and I hope u like it if u do please vote and tell ur friends about my story even tho it's not very great heehee. I love u and thank u for reading sorry if my spelling sucks.]

John pov

I wake up and go down stairs and rose is reading a letter that I'm guessing was left by her father. After she was done reading it I could see all her feelings in her eyes but she was trying really hard to mask them. "May I read it?" I ask trying now to to make her push me away. "SURE!" She pretty much whipped the letter at me. I know she was meaning to take her anger out on me but it still hurt. She knew it hurt my feeling I could tell by the the look she gave me. I read the letter and when it was finished I looked up and asked if she is going to give Hume a call?

"Yes I'm going to meet him. I don't know why I'm going to meet him. He left me and my mom stopped talking to us didn't care to even tell me he was leaving!" She said it as tears welled up into her eyes. I rushed over to her and wrapped her up into my arms and help her. The tears were poring out of her eyes. "I'm coming with you." I say pretty much in a whisper. She made fists on my hand while holding onto my shirt. "I don't want you alone with him at all, I don't care if he is your father or not." She nodded her head to tell me okay. I shoos there hugging her for like 30 minutes till she sighed and said that she need to take a shower. I picked her up and carried her up the stairs making her laugh and smile with a blush on her cheeks.

Rosé prov

As he carried me up the stairs to the bathroom I didn't want him to let me go. I feel so safe and warm in his arms like I can do anything I want. We reach the bathroom doors he sets me down and kisses me the turns to walk away. I don't know what came over me but I said his name he turned around and I grab him by the top of his pants pulling him into the bathroom while undoing them.

I got him in the bathroom we closed the door and I was up against it with him on me kissing everywhere. I felt his hard member on lower half and I let out a soft moan granting him into my mouth. His tong moved perfectly with mine. Things hot heated really fast and we ended up taking a shower together. It was dirty yet clean all at the same time. After we were done we went back to my room and we payed there. I wasn't even think abou my father, John took all the thought about him away. I love him. It's crazy how much my life has changed sense I met him. Just think I was that sad girl that bestfriend is no longer alife and now I'm happy with the person I love. I hope my father doesn't ruin this for me!

My father left us with out a word ever! And the worst part is he is going to make up some stupid excuse I'm not will to let him speak I'm going to be the one speaking this time! I guess I should call him. I grab my phone and start to dial his number it rings a few times but then he answers "Hello dad."