Where To Go

[ello me beautiful lovelies!! I have been really busy tryin to get y shit together and I'm moving back to Florida just so much crazy shit. I really sorry tho I haven't wrote in a while I really am! I feel bad but I love y'all for reading an staying with my book it means the world to me! I can't wait till I finish this book tho and I write a new one! But please enjoy!

VOTE, FOLLOW, COMMENT, MESSAGE ME?? PLEASEEEEEE!]

Rose's pov

He is really going to run away with me! I took out all the money in my bank account that I saved up from all my summer jobs and babysitting. John took out all the money in his as well even his collage money. We have been driving for about a day and half we are now in Arizona. "Hey baby do you want me to drive?" I ask hoping he says yes because he is looking so tired. He nods his head yes and pulls over. we get out but before he gets in the car I give him a kiss and pull him close to me. "I'm so sorry I got us into this mess it's all my fault I shouldn't have asked you to run awa-" he in stopped me from what I was saying by kissing me. not one of those pecks but a full on make out kiss. He licks my bottom lip and I willingly open my mouth giving him permission. out rungs fight for control and his wins like always.

We brake apart so we can ketch our breath but he goes and starts to kiss my neck. "What is this for?" I ask while I giggle. He stopped kissing me and looks me in the eyes "I'm showing you that it's not your fault and I'm willing to do this. I want to be wit u and if this is the inly way then I'm okay with it. I will follow you anywhere love." I awe inside of my head and pull him closer to kiss him even more. "I love you so much, I'm so happy you said yes to running away. I need you an I love you." he pushes me up against the truck and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and I could fell his member pressing up against me. I couldn't stop the moan from leaving my mouth. "We need to find a hotel." I say and in wrap my legs from him. "okay." he says and looks at the ground.

I place my hand under his chin and make him look at me. "I want you to but we should do it wear no creeps are watching us." I say with a smile on my face. he kisses me before opening the door and climbing in. I walk around to the other side and climb in as well. "You should get some sleep." I say and he looks at me and nods his head and closes his eyes. he is soon fast asleep and I start to drive away.

~3 hours later~

I finally pull over at a nice looking hotel and lean over and kiss him. "Baby wake up." I say and give him a little shake and he opens one eyes. "are you going to kiss me like that again." I look away blushing and he gives me a cheeky grin and a deep laugh. "haha laugh all you want!" I say and give him a playful slap on the chest "awwww did I up set you baby." he asks in a baby voice. "I'm get pay back." I say with and evil grin. "oh really and how will you do that?" he asked. "you'll see!" I say and jump out of the truck. I grab my bags and he grabs his and we walk in side.

"Room for two?" The smiling women asks. "yes please." "How many nights?" I look at John for the answer "2 nights." he says and smiles at me "that will be $100 and the pool and every thing is included. u are room 56 on the 3rd floor." she smiles and hands is the key. "do you need anyone to take your bags?" "oh no we're fine. thank you."

When me and John reach the room he picks me put so my chest is to his and my legs are wrapped around his waist. I place my arms on his shoulders and start to kiss him. he places me on the bed and crawls on top of me not once does his lips leave mine. I look at him and smile "baby I'm tired we should go to bed." he looks at me with disbelieve. "really?" he asks while looking really disappointed "Yep, I told u I would get you back." I say and kiss him before I roll over on to my side. He pulls me close to his chest "fine good night baby." "good night love." and I soon fall fast asleep.

[i hope you like the story I love y'all for reading sooo if u liked it VOTE PLEASE AND FOLLOW!! even message me a question or if u have an idea on what I should do next (; ]