One year part two

[ well my friend Lucy wants me to keep writing and well sense it took me forever to write the last chapter I will keep writing. This part of the story is going to be a great sex scene, quite vivid, so if u don't wanna read that then skip this chapter! I don't wanna hear about if it's bad and blah blah blah. So time to but up or shut up x3 I've always wanted to say that!!!]

John's pov

'Well here I go.' Is what I thought as I started to follow to lights to where my love of my life is waiting for me... I hope... As I was walking I was touching the trees making sure I wouldn't fall. I had my eyes in the ground looking for rosé pedals but not seeing any yet. I could see that there is a clearing of trees and I finally seen the rosé pedals. Keeping my eyes on the ground like the letter said to do. Walking till I heard something move.

I look up to see Rosé on a white blanket with rosé pedals surrounding her. She is just in a black silky robe. I could feel my mouth drop open as I looked at her. She was on her knees looking me in the eyes she bit her lip and slowly started to undo the robe. I walked over to her gently placing my hand on her shoulder and pushing the robe down. "You found me." He whispered in my ear then kissing it.

"Do as u please to me. Anything at all." I looked her in the eyes searching for anything but all I could see is that she meant it. I kissed her lightly on her lips laying her down. I got her flat on her back and realized she's in a really sexy red lace bra and panties. I bite my lip taking in the view when I hear her giggle at my reaction. "Your so beautiful." I tell her. Even tho she has scars to me she's still so perfect and nothing can change the way I look at her.

Rosé's pov

I watched him walk up to me he stopped when he heard me move to my knees again. Watched him look at me with wide eyes and his mouth dropped open. I bit my lip trying to stop a laugh that was bound to come. I started to undo the robe when he stalked over to me placing his hands on my shoulder guiding the robe down off my bod. He placed a soft kiss on my lips and I told him to do as he pleases to my body. He looked at me search for something, then he kisses me again with more passion. "Your so beautiful." He says while looking at my body. He's the only one ice ever really showed my body to bc I have scars that I don't like to show.

He starts to leave trails of kisses down my jaw to my neck then to my chest. He undid my bra taking it of slowly then stops and stairs at my chest. I could feel my face heating up from how long he was staring at them. He puts one of my breasts into his mouth while playing with the other one. I arched my back in pleasure and biting my lip trying to keep a moan from leaving my mouth.

He started to move down my body again till he reached my red lace panties. His body was already between my legs but he spread them farther apart. I felt his hot breath on my throbbing core. He bit down on my panties pulling them off my body with his mouth slowly yet fast. Running his hands from my ankles put to my thighs. I couldn't stop the moans that excepted my lips when I felt his finger press against my nub and started moving in a circular motion make arch my back again and dig my nails into the ground! I could my self getting wetter and wetter. "Damn baby your wet." He says while giving me a smirk. I could tell he is quite pleased with himself on how he is making my body react to his touch.

I brought his face down to my heated core licking and sucking on my most sensitive part. Letting out moans that kinda came out as screams of pleasure. I sure if anyone was around they would have heard them. "Please." I say in a raspy tone that I was surprised by the way it sound. "Not yet baby, I'm not ready yet." He says in a deep suductive tone. He pushed his finger in and out on my aching core faster and harder he put another finger making me scream even louder. "Baby please." I say in a low whisper to were only he could be able to hear it not sure if I could take much more. He pushed if fingers in one more time then the next thing I felt wasn't a finger.

I pleased his head right at my entrance teasing me a little then slowly pushed in. I let out another moan but it was cut off short by him placing his mouth over mine. He pulled out the thrusted hard back in doing it multiple times making me arch my back to the point where it probably looked like he was giving me an exorcism. I bit his neck hopefully leaving him a hickey knowing he left me plenty. When we both hit our climax we came together he stayed in side me and his body covered mine.

We laid there cuddling wen I put on the change of clothes that I brought with and asked him if he wanted to eat. We ate chocolate cover strawberries and bananas. I took some wine from the wine cooler at my house my mom would never know because well we have billions of bottles of the same thing. He drove me home sense I took a taxi to the stop where we met and he kissed me goodnight. That night I felt so alone with out him. I laid awake till I heard something hit my window I ran over looked out seen it was him so I opened it. He climb up into my room and laid down with him as he cuddled me to sleep.

[hope y'all liked this. First time being detailed. Maybe I could have been more vivid idk but eh it's good for a first timer lol love ya keep reading my book and hope u enjoyed love ya lovelies!]