Chapter 1//The New Star Student

Moonbyul's POV

This morning was very warm for some strange reason. As Wheein, Hwasa, and I walked to the class building, we wore less warmer jackets.
"I can't believe it is warm after the Chuseok holiday!!" gushes Wheein, unwrapping a choco pie.
"Seosangnim (teacher) is gonna be mad at you if you eat before class," warns Hwasa.
"Yah, its just a quick nibble before class." Wheein lightly shoved Hwasa.
I think she had a small crush on Hwasa. She flirted with her sometimes, but Hwasa is very friendly with many people. She is fatal after all.
"Moonbyullie~~" Wheein cooed to me cutely, clinging to my arm like a small child. 
"Yea?" I replied in English.
"I need to talk to youuu~"
Wheein's POV
I led Moonbyul to the empty corridor, making sure Hwasa was out of earshot. Hwasa is my best friend but, I feel like this is way too personal.
"What did you want, Wheein?" she asks coolly. She had that same neutral look on her face and it drove me insane. My heart beated so fast.
"I-i..."
"Like Hwasa?" Moonbyul emerged.
"Noooo!" I say. I shook my head.
"Oh...well then what's up?" Moonbyul strokes my hair and pats my shoulder. I blush a little.
"I....I really like you."
Moonbyul smiled. A very wide smile.
"I never told you that I liked girls, but...I do," she said
I felt relaxed. "Well...wanna see a movie or hang out..?"
"We live in the same dorm. We kinda don't have a choice."
Moonbyul wrapped her arms around me and I felt so happy. I looked into her eyes for a second. She pecked my lips and I blushed.

Moonbyul's POV
I never knew another girl would like me. (SORRY ORIGINAL EDIT GOT AXED SINCE I WROTE IT OFFLINE AND UNSAVED IT)
Wheein and I were late for class.
Teacher SungSeo was so mad at us, he made us clean the gym after classes.
The door cracked open, a beautiful girl walked in. She had a smile and her tie was over her forehead. I snickered at her cuteness.
"Yah Ms Younsun, right? WHY ARE YOU LATE AND NOT DRESSED PROPERLY?" Teacher SungSeo turned purple.
"Ahjumma, calm down," Youngsun smiled and pat Sungseo's shoulders. The teacher pushed the student to a seat beside me.
"CLEAN THE GYM WITH MS MOONBYUL AND MS WHEEIN."

Youngsun put her tie down to her collar. I looked scared for her. She is a new kid.
"Yah can I help with your tie?" I asked as it started to bother me.

"Sure," Youngsun let me tie her tie the correct way. My fingers brushed her neck and she snickered. I smiled a little and continued back to studying
-----------
Wheein's POV
Moonbyul was showing the new girl Youngsun around, careful not to leave me left out. She often patted her hand on my waist, or called me "jagi."

"So Youngsun unni, how old are you?"

"I got held back." She let me sit beside her. Moonbyul was across from me.
"Moonbyullie~~" I tapped her wrist. She was so absorbed in the music she listens to.

"Ah yeah, jagi," she replied in English. I laugh because its so cute.

"Why don't we invite Youngsun-"

"Call me Solar," she invited.

"I mean...Solar with us to watch a drama."

"But isn't this a date?" Moonbyul asked concerned.

I nodded. I forgot it was a date. We were dating, right? I'm so weird for asking to invite a friend along. She would third wheel too.

"You guys date?" Solar asked, shocked.

"Yeah," Moonbyul says.

"But like..." Solar scratched her head. She looked so cute flipping it back. "Isn't that really hard to do considering our society?"

"Yeah, but love is love," Moonbyul says.

I agreed. "Yah, where's Hwasaja, the fatal maknae?"

Moonbyul shrugged. "I heard she is with Zico-oppa."
"HIM??" I huffed.
"Yep," Moonbyul says.

Solar bit her lip. "Can someone tell me where I can put my things. My dorm mates won't allow me to live in there yet."

Moonbyul stood up. "Yeah c'mon. Let's go, Wheeinie." She grabs Solar's wrist and goes.

I try to catch up, but
I felt a twinge of jealousy. I wasn't sure with who though. I didn't know if I wanted to be in Moonbyul's shoes or Solar's shoes.