Chapter 5//Wheein gets Suspended

Wheein's POV

I wake up and get dressed. Today was Saturday. The day Solar and Moonbyul were in detention. They were gone already, of course.

I am not even worried about her right now.

"Good morning," says Hwasa. She hugs me. She is wearing a short skirt and knee high stockings with a tank top and leather jacket.

"Why are you looking snazzy today?"

"Z-I-CO."

I sigh. "What are you two doing?"

"We are supposed to be going out for pulgogi and then to a movie." Hwasa smiles. I pat her head.

"Now, now. I have to walk you to him, right?"

"Yeah."

So I walk Hwasa to the boy dorms entrance . There is Jaehyo and P. O standing there beside a very handsome older guy.

"Hwasa!" Jaehyo says, waving. "Who is your friend?"

"His croonies know you too?" I gasp.

"Jaehyo oppa and P. O oppa aren't croonies!" Hwasa whines. "Annyeong Crush."
"Hey Hwasabi," says the guy called Crush.

Vernon shortly arrives beside me. "Hey Wheein."

"Hi Vernon." He is much younger than me. We are such close friends though.

"Where is Zico oppa?"

"Busy getting fresh," P. O says throatily. He fixes his collar. "Wanna come with us...er"

"This is my best friend Jung Wheein. She could use a boyfriend." Hwasa winks at me. I snicker.

"Well Ms Jung..." P. O holds my waist. I shiver in discomfort.

"You like that?" he asks me?

"Ani..." I never really talked to P. O before. He seemed very odd and sexy though. But right now i felt uncomfortable.

"Well..."
"P. O oppa....Wheein seems very uncomfortable," says Hwasa.

P. O is so close to me I can feel his crotch. Its poking my jeans. "Hhnnnnggg," he grunts.

Jaehyo grips P. O and I kick in him in the crotch.

P. O gasps for air and holds his leather pants and falls to his knees. "Aish you gizibe!"

I kick him in the mouth with my shoe. "You like that?"

"Aniii." He starts hissing and whining.

"Ms Jung!!"

I turn around to see a teacher. He grabs my arm.

"Lets have a chit-chat okay?"

Soon we were in his office. Teacher Dong frowned. Moonbyul was also in the room.
Why??

"Ms Moonbyul says you have destroyed her property and now you beat up a student."

"But Sem.....he was harassing me."

"Excuse for destroying Moonbyul's property?"

That was another story.....

Two weeks ago
I walk to Moonbyul's bed and grabbed her photo album.

"LOOK! We just settled this, take care of your feelings!!"

"Mmm..." I look through her pictures of me and Hwasa and tear them out.

"Aish...you crazy-"

I reach for Moonbyul's music book. "Songs about Solar? I'll rip those out so you won't remember those!"

Moonbyul looked so cold and angry. "I swear..."

I chucked it in the toilet and smashed it into mush and then flushed it.

She made me hurt. Now I do the same.

"Wheein...." Moonbyul began to cry. She wanted to hurt me so bad. But she already did. So she walked away.

Now

I nodded. "Well I actually was really mad at Moonbyul do I destroyed her property."

"You know what this means? Plus 5 demerits? " Teacher Dong looked at my record. "Plus 2 detentions in just two weeks? You have to get suspended."

I gasp. "No way."

"Yes way. Pack your bags. Your mother will be here to get you in an hour." I am excused and Moonbyul is as well.

"I can't believe you told him so late."

"Teacher Dong was in the Himalayas when this occurred. They told me to wait," Moonbyul says quietly. "Either way...you are suspended."

I rolled my eyes.

I am now suspended because of Moonbyul, my idiot ex- girlfriend and a pervert...what a good out turn of events.