Chapter 7// The Return of Jung Wheein (Ft. Hani of EXID)

Wheein's POV
I come back to the doors of the school, uniform on correctly, bag in hand, and slightly tired.

I stayed up working on an essay for class.

I sit beside Hani, one of the geekiest girls in school. She wasn't straight either. She was gay like me and Moonbyul....

Moonbyul...she is sitting across the room. She has a firm line on her face. Did she notice me?

"Uh...Wheein-sshi," says Hani breaking me away from my thoughts of Moonbyul. "Do you need help catching up on the work?"

"No...thanks," I say.

"I heard about you and Moonbyul through Hwasa..." Hani runs her fingers through her light brown hair. She was no doubt, one of the prettiest girls in school.

"Ah..."I say. "Why are you speaking so formally toward me?"

"Because...I am not sure..."Hani chuckles a little. "Well are you looking forward to dating someone right now?"

"No. I'm taking it slow this time."

Then, Youngsun walks into the room. She has her hair in a ponytail, a sun pin in her headband, and she sits beside Moonbyul. Moonbyul shows off a moon pin on her headband. How repulsive...

"Well...I needed advice...See I am trying to get with my close friend Junghwa."

"Make sure there is no pretty girls interfering. Take it slow. Don't force yourself onto her. Matter of fact, make sure she is attracted as well," I rambled off. I bit my lip.

"Thanks?" Hani looks at me and then goes onto her work.

I never really talked to Hani before. She was always with guys and reading gory manga. Maybe I should get to know her??

After class, Youngsun stops me at my locker.
"Hey..." she looks down.

"What do you want...."I ask her slowly. I look at her up and down. She is so cute. Wait. No. Do not think that.

"Wheein...."

"No...use honorifics...please..." I look at her.

"Yah, I am your sunbae (senior)!"

"Sorry..."

"Wheein-sshi.." she still does it. I blush. She sounds so stern. I wince a little. "How are you doing?"

"Fine..." I felt a little odd. Why is she asking me about my well being?

"That's good. I sort of wanted to hang out with you...I mean like...I know I messed up things for you and Byulli...I mean Moonbyul."

I hinted a sense of honesty. I didn't like it. She wanted me to pity her. But it really wasn't her fault. It was Moonbyul's.

"That sounds pretty cool...but I don't want to talk to y-"

Solar bites her lip and looks down. Why is she so cute!???

"I mean..."

"No its fine....I see how you feel ...." Solar looks at my eyes. "You know...when you two had a thing...Moonbyul kissed me...she really likes me. I already asked her if she would mind me hanging out with you."

I felt a twinge of pain stab my chest. Moonbyul really likes Solar. I shook it off. "Isn't that a little weak? How about this..." I sneak my hand to the small of her back. "What happens between us stays between us."

Solar turns red a little. "B-but...I don't want her to get the wrong idea and feel like I am going against her."

My heart began to pound at how I felt her breath on my lips. She was really that close.

"Do you like Moonbyul?" I ask her.

Youngsun looks down at my shoes. "At this time...I am really not sure..."

"Good." I lean in to make her think I was about to kiss her, but I tightened her tie. "Be a little more attentive to your uniform. I don't want the boys peeking at you okay?"
Solar blushes and laughs a little. "Okay."

A/N: HELLO MOOMOOS!!~~ my friend gave me some ideas for my fanfiction that are quite unordinary. Like adding smut....I don't think I will add that...Maybe...jk idont know.... BUT I WILL ADD THE GREASINESS OF MOON BYULYI. Sorry for the extra long update, Happy Holidays~~~|