Chapter 12// Try Me For A While

Solar's POV
4 months have passed and it was time for spring break. I couldn't go back home because my parents were going to America to see my grandparents.

I couldn't tag along during school.

So I was to stay. Moonbyul frowns as she packs her stuff. "I'm sorry you are gonna be alone with a couple others while I go to Busan."

"Have fun and eat plenty," I say to her. She grabs my wrist and puts it on her waist.

"I wish you could come." She kisses me. I smirk under her lips and hold her. I wrap my arms around her shoulders.

"Yah..yah...get a room!" yells Wheein from her magazine.

"Sorry..." I say shyly, biting my lip as Moonbyul unwillingly breaks our kiss.

"I will be here to take care of her, Moon," says Wheein. Wheein has pretty much warmed up to me and Moon's relationship. She is happy for us.

"Thank you," Moonbyul looks at me. "Meet me in the bathroom real quick."

"Why??" I whine. She grabs my wrist.

"Quick second..."she puts me on the counter and kisses my lips. She starts tracing circles on my lower back. I blush and she pauses.

"Can we promise each other forever?" she asks me.

I look at Moonbyul. "Huh?"

"When I get back from Busan, I will have a ring for you. I love you, Youngsun. For now...can we do what we like until I get back? I...want to be steady with you."

I gaze into her eyes. "Anything...what do you mean?"

"We can be unfaithful. We can date others until I get back."

"But babe...I will just think of you." I frown. "Why are you doing this?" My heart was sinking. Did she want to break up with me?

"I will too. But you will be without me. All this month. So I want to buy you a ring to validate and verify our love." Moonbyul looks at my lips. "God I will miss those over break."

I snicker. "I will miss all of you..." I pat her butt. "Definitely this." I laugh.

She kisses me and she carries me bridal style onto my bed.

"Okay," Wheein sighs. "Enough."

"Hwasaja is ready to take Itaewon at center stage!" Hwasa says dancing.

"Awww, baby I will miss you," Wheein whines.

They hug. I kiss Moonbyul one last time before she goes off and I go off to being a lone.

-----

Wheein's POV
I think for the first time, I have Solar to myself. She looks pretty sad but happy. I think she misses Moonbyul. But I don't care about Moonbyul. She isn't here. I can try to spark something.

"Youngsun..."I call to her.

"Yes..."she looks at me with a very wide smile. My heart beats quickly.

"Do you want to grab a slice of pizza?" I ask.

She nods and we go out to the Pizza Shoppe. I start a little conversation.

"So...how's dating Moonbyul?" I ask her.

"I love her so much..."she says while smiling. "But she wants to take a faux break. She wants to buy me a ring. She gave me a 3 week period to do whatever. If I did whatever, I would be in Busan with her, kissing her and loving her."

I nodded. Moonbyul gave her the leeway to do whatever until she came back. That meant that...I can... Try dating her.

"Youngsun-sshi...can I be that candidate of lust then?" I ask her. The pizza arrives and it is in front of us. I wait for her to answer. She looks at her lap and then gazes at the window.

"I want to be true to her." She looks sad and really hurt.

"But...Youngsun...she wants you to be free for a couple weeks before you are forever her...." I pause. I wasn't going to say prisoner. I can't. She would be more hurt.

"But if I do find another, or do anything I did with her, I would call that person her name so much."

I made my lips firm."Youngsun, I want to be your lust even if you call me Moonbyul."

She snaps her neck and looks into my eyes. We hold each other's gazes for a long time. Then I spoke.

"The pizza is getting cold," I chide.

She takes a slice and grabs my face. She feeds me the pizza. I blush.

We go back to the dorm and she sits in a chair and drinks some tea. I watch her intently. She gazes at me like I am a toy that she barely wants to play with but wants to desire.

I bit down on my lip. "I do not like silence."

Youngsun walks over and kisses my lips and deepens it. She sits on my lap and I move my hands around her body. She makes a tiny yelp. I smile. She starts tracing the outline of my belly button on my shirt.

"M-"

I tackle her and she gasps for air as I leave butterfly kisses on her stomach.

"Whee-IN SSHII." She starts making cute sounds. I start kissing her thighs, leaving bruises. Only to kiss her lips once more. She stops me from kissing her.

"...."she looks at me, sorrow clouding her face. "Thank you."

"For what?" I ask her.

"Taking my mind off Moonbyul for the moment."