Chapter 4//I'm So Sorry But I Love You, I Just Can't Lie

(Sorry guys. This will be a small chapter. But it will make a difference in the story line. Listen to BigBang Lies. It influences this scene. Thanks for reading

-JungJung)

Wheein's POV

We arrive at the rooftop. Moonbyul looks down at her feet. "So you wanted to talk?"

"Do you think we rushed?"

"Yeah," Moonbyul says cooly, kicking an imaginary rock.

"Do you really like me?"

"Wheein...my Jung Wheein. My best friend...and well now girlfriend....well not for long...."

"What...?" I ask.

Moonbyul pecks my cheek. "I don't want to talk because I don't like hurting people."

"Moonbyul, I am already hurt. Let's settle this."

"Well." Moonbyul gives me an apologetic look.

"Stop acting like you are so cool. I know you really aren't," I snap.

"I am. Jung Wheein. I really am." Moonbyul rolls her eyes.

"Why are you behaving like this?"

"To be honest, I really don't know," Moonbyul huffs.

She was being strange. Her demeanor seemed so lowly and deadpan.

"Moonbyul...do you still think there is a chance for us?"

"I think...there was a chance when I accepted your feelings. Right now..."

I started to feel my heart sink. She gave me a hard look. She looked at the ground.

"Right now what?" I ask her, about to cry.

"I want you to...take care of those feelings. Correctly. I don't want to date you anymore...."

"But it's only been two days..."

"I don't care. I can't make myself care. I struggled with you these past days. I wanted you to be happy. I think I need to be selfish for once."

"Its because of that new girl, Youngsun!"

Moonbyul looked down.

"SHE CHANGED YOU!! You could have been all mine. But you changed your mind! Its her!!!" I spat with venom.

Moonbyul frowned. "I really don't like you saying her name like its a swear word."

"Well it may be. I can't look at you...."
I felt so much anger twist in me. I felt like hitting Moonbyul. I began crying.

"I am sorry," Moonbyul says. "Please take care of those feelings. It will burn you."

"I like feeling the burn." I smack Moonbyul in the face. It began to ran. Moonbyul clutched her face. Lightning struck nearby.

"Wheein....go inside before you get struck..." Moonbyul says coyly. She gently nudges me inside the door.