Chapter 11//I Love You

Moonbyul's POV

We come back from Jeju Island, tired and happy. I collapse onto my bed, feeling Youngsun collapse beside me. I hear Wheein and Hwasa walk in. They got over what happened yesterday. Hwasa's outburst was very random....

"Yah, should I tell the teachers you two are doing..." Wheein looks away. "I am sorry for being a rude and sore loser."

I smile and grab Wheein's hand. She looks at me with scared and disgusted eyes.

"I forgive you because...I have my Youngsun and no one is hurting us." I smile. Wheein snatches her hand back and gazes at her feet.

"Look, I hate the tension in here. Go make up with Moonbyul and Youngsun, please?" Hwasa looks at Wheein with sorrow.

I open my arms. Wheein walks into them. Youngsun walks and hugs Wheein too.

"Okay...okay.." Wheein shakes out of our sandwich. "We are all good. Whatever."

"Don't be so careless. That's my job," I say, playfully. Wheein smirks.

Youngsun drapes her arms on my shoulders and gets on my back.

"Yah...its sleepy time for Youngsun. " I pat her head and tuck her in. Wheein tickles her stomach. Youngsun laughs. Hwasa grabs a pillow and throws it at Wheein.

"Oh...aish!!" Wheein huffs and we all get in a pillow scuffle.

Youngsun POV

I lay beside Moonbyul in her bed. She is gazing at me as I gaze at her. She is playing with my hair.

"Your'e so pretty." She smiles and kisses my lips.

I smile. "You are my cool pretty moonstar." I kiss her back.

"I am falling in love with you," Moonbyul says. She looks into my eyes and sucks in a small breath. I blush. She is so cute. My heart beats faster.

"I already fell though," I whine. We both laugh.

"Kim Youngsun, I...I love you." She smiles at me.

"Moon Byul Yi, I love you too." We kissed and fell asleep.

(SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. I am very busy, but I haven't updated in a while and I wanted to present a late Christmas gift for you guys: how Moonbyul and Solar said they loved each other. So BYE.)