Chapter 10// The Trip PT 3

Wheein's POV

I walk to breakfast the next morning. I see Youngsun beside Kyungri eating a kimbap. I sit across from them.

"Hey, jagiya," I say.

She beams. "Wheein-sshi."

She has that sun pin in her hair once again. Kyungri waves.

"Kyungri-sshi? Correct?" I say.

Kyungri is pretty good looking. She looked very sexy just smiling there cutely.

"Yes. Wheein-sshi...aren't you in my friend Hani's class?"

I sit beside Youngsun. "Yes."

(Original scene re-written due to unknown deletion)

"Solar-sshi, where is Moonbyul?" Kyungri asks with concern.

"Ah...you must like our friend Moonbyul a lot..." I say.

"No...Youngsun and Moonbyul are dating."

"WHAT?" I scream.

"I am sorry if you are upset," Kyungri says.

"It's okay..."I gasp.

Soon Moonbyul is walking over. I grab Solar's wrist and pulled her to stand up.

I kiss her on the lips for the first time. She pushes me. "WHEEIN-SHII!!"she yells. She runs into Moonbyul's arms.

"She kissed me," I blame her.

"I WOULD NEVER!!" Solar starts crying.

"Wheein...I never want to speak to you again. Stay away from my sunshine."

I grimace. "You two sicken me!! "

Moonbyul walks away as Youngsun is crying in her arms.

Kyungri catches up.

I sit alone.

Solar's POV

Moonbyul embraces me as Teacher Ga In gathers us. We are in a group with Kyungri, LE, Jooheon, Hyojung (or Hyolyn whatever), Soyou, and Jongin.

"We are on a hike!!" Teacher Ga In exclaims.

"God is she sexy cute," utters Jooheon.
We all laugh.

"So, make sure you have a friend to walk with and stay as close as possible. Okay?" She walks off and we follow.

"What happened there, babe?" Moonbyul asks.

"Wheein-sshi found out about us and tried to frame me for kissing her to make you jealous I guess." I frown. That was very arrogant of Wheein.

"I can't be jealous because I already have you where I want you," she says. I smile as she hugs me tighter.

"I feel like it is my fault," Kyungri says.

"It really isn't. Wheein-sshi just can't control her impulse..."Moonbyul sighs.

We make a pit stop at the vending machines. I see Jooheon and LE having a rap battle.

"Moon...wanna join?" LE asks her.

"Okay." She goes in.

I raise an eyebrow. I heard Moonbyul can rap. In poetry, she hung out with LE and Amber. Often, she came back with 4 sheets of paper filled with ink.

I watch and she comes back.

"Well! That felt amazing," she says.

"Come on kids!!!"

We follow Teacher Ga In once more. I feel Moonbyul's hand on the small of my back.

"Don't act like I didn't see you biting your lip when I was rapping."

"I DIDN'T I SWEAR!!!" I was blushing.

"Sureeee." She sees Jooheon. "Oh man."

"Are you two dating???"

"Uh...."

"OMG THE FIRST HOMOSEXUAL COUPLE OF RAINBOW BRIDGE ACADEMY!!"

Teacher Ga In whips her head around.

The crowd began to start clapping.

"Kim Youngsun and Moon Byul Yi, are you really dating?"

Moonbyul's POV

I felt Youngsun's very urgent timidity in my fingers. She didn't want anyone to know. No one knew about me either. They saw me as the cool girl that everyone knows.

"Teacher..." Youngsun bites down on her lip.

Then, Wheein comes out of nowhere. She pushes through me and Youngsun. "Yes. Those two are a couple," she sneers. She looks at me. I frown at her.

"They have been liking each other a lot. Blasphemous in this environment right?" Wheein asks, smiling at everyone.

"Well it is odd. But our society is marching to accept it," Teacher Ga In says.

Wheein looks down at her feet. "Moonbyul dated me once as well. "

Everyone starts gasping. I purse my lips and look away.

"Jinjjah? (Really?)" was all the crowd said. I glare at Wheein.

"Moonbyul has been gay for a really long time. She thought that she was too cool to be honest...or thrown out the most prestigious boarding school in Seoul..."Wheein smiles at me.

"Wheein-sshi!" Youngsun calls.

"All we wanted to do was hike," says Soyou. "C'mon Jung Wheein. Let it go."

Hyolyn starts singing "Let It Go" as we walk off. Wheein trails behind us. A very salty look is on her face.

Solar grabs my waist and hugs me from behind. "Don't think about her. It's a trip. This is us."

I smirk and kiss her forehead. "I like you a lot, Youngsun."

Pretty soon, we are all gathering around a campfire. Wheein finds her hiking group and gets a demerit for wandering off.

I roast my marshmallow and pop it in my mouth. Youngsun pouts. "Can you feed me?" she asks.

I put a little warm one in her mouth.

"So...we have a little announcement to make," I say. I stand up. I look at Solar. She bites her lip and looks down, standing up.

The teachers, staff, and students break from their conversations.

"Youngsun and I are dating. We are lesbians."

Principal Choi Seunghyun looks up from his fabulous sunglasses. "Congratulations. "

"Moonbyul, you didn't give our relationship this much attention!" Wheein says. She glares at us.

"Oh my gosh, Wheein, SHUT UP!" says Hwasa. "BE HAPPY FOR THEM!"

"Now now..Ms. Jung you already caused enough trouble. One more strike and back to the cabins, where no one is going back to because we are sleeping under the stars tonight," says Teacher Chae Rin, the youngest of the teachers.

Solar looks into my eyes and smiles. "The moon is very pretty tonight. "

I smile back at her. "The stars are brighter."