Chapter 1: Halloween is HERE!

"Nu-uh. No. I hate that." Evie said pulling away my pumpkin costume. "Rosette! YOU ARE FREAKING 20! You are not some weird almost-to-puberty teenager who runs around in a pumpkin costume! Heck! It's time to show those lovely b00bs of yours and get some hunky candy man!"

"Evie...I hate -"

"No buts, you're wearing this hot stuff I bought from that newly opened $e%y costume shop." Evie said laying a nurse costume on my bed. Heat flushed to my cheeks.

"I-I'm not wearing that! Evie! Everyone will surely see my....breasts...in this thing!" My cheeks blushed as Evie threw the pumpkin costume over the window. I heard some dogs bark down there and I swear I heard the sound of clothes torn apart.

"EVIE! MY MOMMY MAKES THAT!"

"It's time to grow up and be $e%y. Wear it or I'll post that pic of you munching McDonald's French fries like a Chewbacca on my Facebook wall and every living thing in the college would see you as a Fries Monster"

"EVIE!"

She pulled out her phone as she showed me her phone screen, only a tap a way to publish my horrible picture to the world. Be damned social media!

"OKAY! I'LL WEAR IT! But promise me this is the first and the last thing I'm wearing this..."

"You can count on me, mate! I'm so proud of my baby girl!"

"You should be grateful that I don't claw out your eyeballs out."

"I know you love me."

I sighed, grabbing the costume and into the bathroom I went. Luckily my parents were out this month to Thailand for a business trip and never had to see me wearing this piece of mayhem.

I pull off my oversized t-shirt and sweatpants. Farewell my babies. I sure will wear you back at midnight and snuggle around in my bed. I was only in my black lace underwear, thank you Victoria's Secret for creating such wonderful lingerie. I slipped on the nurse outfit. The nurse top fits nicely on me but my stomach was on display. It was like crop top to me than a normal costume. I shook my head.

What the hell I'm doing with life.

I wore the next piece; A skirt. Not your anime type of skirt where it's below your knees and humble. This skirt shrieks out S.L.U.T in big, humongous, capital letters. It was above my thighs and I am infinity percent sure that perverts would squat down and have a peep under my panties.

I breathed in again as I got out. Evie who was dressed as a b!tch witch dropped her broom. I think I gave her a heart attack. Oops.

"Oh. My. Ian Somerhalder. God. Help." She choked on her words.

"Is this okay? I feel like slut -"

"No! YOU DO NOT LOOK LIKE ONE! BUT HELL IF I WAS A MALE I'LL $E% YOU RIGHT UP THERE NOW!"

Heat flushed again towards my cheeks. I fibbed on the collar to cover up my displaying cleavage but it was no use. My b00bs are display like freaking pumpkin cookies on Halloween bakery sale.

"I would turn lesbian for you." Evie said, wiping an imaginary tear. I smiled. "If that's a compliment I take it politely"

"Now make-up and hair. We need to get ready at 7. Trick or treating and then to the College Halloween's Fest" She said as she sat me on the chair in front of my dresser. A box of make up was dropped in front of me, as her hands swiftly taking out the beauty equipment needed.

"Now to $e% you up. I bet all the doctors out there would pay you grands to be on their side"

"Evie." I warned as her brush moved along my face.

Several cries of pain and bottles of foundation, Evie opened the covered mirror revealing my now new appearance. My face was covered by make-up, not to colorful but just right. My brunette hair curls and let loose on my shoulders, shining brightly. I slid on my white pumps and took my pumpkin basket.

"Wait, few essentials to make you perfect." Evie stopped me by my shoulders, placing a nurse hat on my head and a stethoscope around my neck.

"Now, I declare you The $e%iest Nurse in DAH HOOD!"

"Okay Evie, whatever you say" I chuckled, rolling my eyes again as we head out and joining our other friends.