Chapter 3: Warm Bodies

"AAH!" I heard a scream from one of the haunted houses. Damn. I am seriously am going to die. I walk along fast. People in horrid costumes giving me looks. Of course they are giving me looks! Who the hell came to a Scream Park in a freaking nurse costume?

"Boss, there's she is!" I heard a voice as my head turned back. No. I ran away as fast as I could along the scream park. I pushed the people along my way muttering couple of sorry and excuse me.

Little did I know, I was in the most scariest Haunted house. Why is bad luck ALWAYS have to be on my side, especially in the times of Halloween.

"F*** me" I swore under my breath as thunder storm sound effects feel the atmosphere.

"VIVA!" A voice shouted. A zombie appeared on my face. I let out a scream, walking further inside. I was literally crying. It was totally dark inside and all I see was scary things.

The Haunted house was one of the college projects. It was some sort of Frankenstein and some Asian ghost legends. But still I am scared as hell.

The haunted house constructed as in a mansion. An abandoned one. The artwork's amazing though. I flick open the flashlight, following the small lane to explore the haunted house.I prayed that my heart would survive jumpscares.

"HEEEHEEEE. MORTA!" Another jump scare on top of me. A ghost with long hair and bloody white dress. Bloody Mary? I just don't want to see anymore. Why did I came here actually? WHY DID I AGREE TO DO ALL OF THIS!

Stupid nurse outfit! Stupid Evie! Stupid sperms!

I just want to get out of here, fast!

APPROXIMATELY AFTER 1002 JUMPSCARES, 102 BLOOD DRIPS, 5200 VOLTAGE OF SCREAMING...

I am finally out from hell! At last! My breath fastens as I bent down holding my poor heart. I seem to have attracted this one zombie guy. He could not stop scaring me! I mean there are a lot of people behind me but he intends to drop his jumpscare bombs at me.

Or maybe I was hallucinating.

Maybe he's hot under all that FX effect make-up

OH SHUT UP BRAIN! JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!

I felt a bit sick and my hands are shaking. This is the most worse Halloween in my puberty life! I just want to go back into my bed, watch Teen Wolf and eat ice-cream. Yes, that would be do great at night like this!

I sighed, walking towards somewhere. I need to go to the washroom to clean myself up. I walk to the other side of the haunted house finding a small ladies' washroom and settle myself there.

I refreshed myself and get the hell out of this small washroom. Thank Lord its clean! I exited the washroom and tried to fond my way back to Evie and her friends.

"Hello again, hot nurse" The same voice as before making me jump a little, hitting my back on the wall. My eyes widened to see The Sperm all surrounding me.

"Shit." My eyes widened in fear.

"Relax sweet buns, we're only want to make you scream a little"

"Freddie, be nice to our fellow lady-friend here."

They we're all like tigers waiting for their meal, and yes I AM THEIR MEAL. I really wanted to shout and asked for help but no one would hear me from the back of this dark alleyway. NO ONE'S GONNA HEAR MY PLEAS AND HELP. I hate being like this. I should finish my karate lessons when I was younger!