LAST CHAPTER: First Zombie Kiss.

It's already 3 weeks.

3 weeks we found ourselves, and it's still fall but it's almost the end. I stood outside the park holding my camera, taking pictures of fall leaves. I was an Insta lover, but I'm a producer of good quality pictures. Trust me, I hate selfies but I just love taking nature's breathtaking views.

Suddenly I saw the world in instant dark. Someone covered my eyes. I fought for escape.

"L-Let me go! I swear if you some random kidnapper, I'll CUT YOUR BALLS!"

"Nope, not going to happen, my dear Rose."

"Phillip!?" I removed his hands, twirled around and hugged him.

"I miss you so much, where have you been" I wrapped my arms around his chest. He was taller than me so that makes me hard to reach over his head. I invited his weird cologne smell which I loved. His warmth makes me feel all safe and fuzzy.

So this is why mom loved hugging dad? I would like to do it every time.

"You know, the usual. Scaring people's balls off" He said, shrugging his shoulders. I smiled as I hold up my camera.

"Smile!"

"Holy Crap Rosette! You know I hate you taking pics of me." He put his hands out as a flash sound was produced from the camera. I look back at the picture of Philip I took.

"It's a good one though, but it's only the half of your face" I pouted. He sighed.

"I am not going to be that guy who's like his soul-mate's post every picture she took of him, slutting it around the social media."

I giggled punching his tummy lightly, "You sir are really not fan of photos"

"No, I don't want some random kidnapper who's life goals is to kidnapped little girl's soulmates and sell them away their body parts, to look and search for me in the internet"

"Philip, you are crazy" I rolled my eyes, his hands put on my waist as he pulled me closer towards him.

"I'm crazy, only for you"

"Now you're being unbelievably cheesy"

"Well anything goes perfect with cheese, I mean cheese is love and cheese is life"

"YOU WATCH PORN!" My eyes widened, laughing hysterically at the internet meme pun he intended to put.

"Nah, if it's my love and life, it would be you. My sacredy-cat soulmate"

"I am not a scaredy cat!"

"Well, we could have another round to The Scream--"

"NO!" I shrieked. He laughed nuzzled my nose with his. "Gosh, I want to hug you like this till enternity ends"

I kissed his nose. "Yes, I would like that to"

NOW IT'S THE TIME, YES I KNOW, KEEP ON FANGIRLING. WE LOVE THIS SHIP MORE THAN WE LOVE OUR PERIOD BLOOD STAINS !
(And the author of this ridiculously short story is so un-hygenic. Pardon her.)

He held his hand on my chin. "We never kissed yet." He emphasized on the verb. Kiss.

My cheeks are going crazily red. "I-I..never kissed before." I admitted.

"But you dated some before me, you never kissed? A smooch on the lips even?"

I shook my head, "I-I...I avoid every time."

My eyes are now focused on his lips. His lips are in the shade of soft pink and full shaped. I am fully tempted by just looking at it, my cheeks went hot again.

"Well, say goodbye virgin lips" Out of my knowledge, in a sudden, in a micro-second, in the ways that my brain have no idea what the hell is going on.

His lips are on mine, like whoosh! My eyes widened, I was secretly panicking inside. Did my mouth smell good? I don't remember what I eat before. Taco bell! Yes I ate that! But after that I brush my teeth! And I do eat a cup of mint chocolate chip ice-cream.

His lips moved making me sink in pleasure. All my nervous thoughts melted away. I do not know how to kiss, heck I only stimulate kisses on my mirrors and my fat arms.

My first kiss is happening. I am so happy but scared but I am glad it was Philip!

I moved along with him, letting him guide me. His cologne again filled my nose with something sweet lingered in my mouth. I do not ever tasted or smelled anything weird.

It was just pure licking each other's faces. And surprisingly, it was GREAT!

"Now that was your first accidental kiss" Philip announced.

"What? I don't understand you."

"Well sometimes people get kisses on accident. I want to be your first accident and your last."

"You're too cheesy and sweet" I smiled.

"Ready for your big time?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows, I lightly slap his cheek, giggling.

"Ow!" I pulled away from him as his eyes widened.

"I'm glad my first kiss was with a zombie."

"You really should be glad" He smiled as he kissed my lips once again, love and happiness was sealed in our own very hearts.

THE F***ING END! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING GUYS!