SPECIAL CHAPTER FOR YALL!

SPECIAL CHAPTER!!

(Philip's P.O.V)

I know, you guys are dying to hear his part. I do to. Hope you guys like it!

"How do I look man?" I asked turning around for Felix and Mark to see. They both laughed.

"Zombie girls should hit you. OK, I'm done now. Bye, guys and Philip I swear if you scare the same person like the last time I'm going to call the boss. The last person you scared almost had an appendix attack." Felix warned giving me a bullseye. He's serious this time.

OK..How does appendix have to do with my fetish to scare the same people in a haunted house? Everyone should be ready to get scared! The Park builds a warning pole in front of our haunted house for a reason.

"Whatever you say man." I said putting in finishing touches on my FX make-up. I grabbed my fake weapons and storm inside the Most Scariest Scream Park at Wheelie's.

The Living Hell. Viva. Morta. Viva.

I love the project that my college does, brilliant as hell. Scaring people and funding for depression cause was a sick idea and I totally love that.

Now, I sound like a girl. But still it's a great idea.

Thunder and storm sound effects growled in the atmosphere as every worker aka ghosts/monsters/vampires/whatever belong to the scary world takes place. A few shrieks and deep shouts are heard from the front entrance.

"Wait till they come to the middle, I bet they piss in the pants." I heard the other ghost said.

"You betcha!"

Everyone scattered around following their own pace while I...My eyes transfixed on someone.

Not just someone, a girl. Wow.

The girl was hot, even she was like scared as f***. I don't f***ing know what's happening to me. I think I just found my soulmate, no. That's bullshit. She's legit hot.

She's hot and she's brunette. My HD definition of my type.

The girl was wearing a very, very skimpy outfit. A nurse outfit. Her curves are luscious and make my hand ache to touch her. Her cleavage teases every man's eyes. I quickly averted my eyes away.

I have to stop looking her. Focus. This job is all about scaring people not looking at pretty little girls. My eyes without my knowledge scanned her body. Hot as hell. All my XY chromosomes are at the boiling point right now. Those Testerones hormones are driving me crazy.

I think I've got a boner. Damn she's hot. Heat goes through my face and I could feel some blood in my nose.

Get a grip man. She would not be interested in some zombie male like me. Girls like her totally would hit on hunk man. Not me. I'm just a guy who loves biology and hugs.

Her eyes looks towards mine, damn those blue eyes. Her soft innocent face turned into a scared eyes-widened face. Shit,I totally forget about me being zombie.

"AAH!!" She shrieked as she scurries away. I smirked under my zombie façade. I need to leave an impression on this girl.

Sorry Felix, I guess I need to destroy your rules of being a peep. I need to leave an impression on the nurse. Maybe she's my soulmate. My future-wife is real at last!

Never know till we never know why. I smudge more fake blood on my costume.

I followed the brunette nurse and scared the living shit out of her. I ran a bit faster at the side. Her body span around looking for that scary laughs that I made. She squealed again, helplessly.

So innocent and cute.

"SCARE SOMEONE ELSE YOU SCARY FACE!"

"HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! MORTA!" I shouted. Morta means dead in French.

Exact words to describe my heart looking across that girl. Why in all the girls, why her?

Many people had cross this haunted house but why her? I shrugged. The world work in a way that I would know. I followed her again.

"SHIT CUPCAKES YOU ZOMBIE!"

"MOM!"

"WHY DOES MY HALLOWEEN HAVE TO SUCK LIKE THIS?"

I laughed at the scary tantrum she threw around the haunted house. Oh boy, she really does hate haunted houses. But I don't see her in a group or anything. It's solemnly girls pretty like her to be alone.

This sensed something fishy. Too fishy in fact. Halloween night alone?

I did a one last jumpscare at the end of the exit. She screamed as she exits the haunted house.

Bye soul-mate. I wish we could see again.

I returned back to the staff's place behind all the haunted props. There are some other people inside the place, a song faintly heard from the radio. I looked at the people; they are not the same people I've worked before.

"Philip!" I heard Mark's voice. I turned my head over to him. "What's all of this?" I questioned him. He gave me this quirky smile whenever he did something that seems fishy.

"These guys are new replacement for tonight, volunteers actually. Well, we do have a great amount of visitors outside and additions are really needed at times like this"

"How about me? This is like my job?"

"Dude, you overworked. 2 shifts? No dude, you really need to get some off hour and get laid."

"Does the Director knows about this?" I asked.

"Of course, most of the are the college's student. The Director himself asked me to search some. Plus you're like his son. You owned Wheelie's by blood dude."

"OK, Mark. I trust you on this, great timing though."

"You agree? On having an off time?"

"Yeah, I need to chase someone down for a while."

"Who? Since when you are starting to be an undercover police chasing people?"

"No dude, I'm chasing my potential future soul-mate"