Chapter 5: Halloween is definitely Valentine's Day for Zombies

What?

WHAT?

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

"WHAT!?" I semi-shouted, no I am shouting at his face. I am shocked as hell right now and I am really sure my period was not on the corner. I am not sure if this is a dream or some weird inception phase that I'm going through. Is this puberty? Why God wants us to be tortured. Why—

"Rosette, God does not torture His Servants" His firm hands on my shoulder, his brown iris pierced into mine like a sharp knife into my soul.

"D-Did I just think aloud?" I blurted out a stupid question.

"You can just say no. I was just asking, I know it's a bit rushed"

"N-No, I mean. It's all too much. What if I suck at this and we both got hurt and then we suffer for the whole of our lifetime. What if we don't --"

"Calm down, Rose. I was just kidding" He averted his eyes away. "No one would just have a soul-mate after just looking at them"

"Philip.."

"It's just I. I fell in love with you at first fright. I get this weird feeling just looking at you. How you manage to take my breath away just by looking at me? I felt sparkles and glitters when you're with me. Even just a day with you, I could spend all of my living years just for you."

My eyes looked at him. His eyes sparkled in the moonlight. I could see lost and sadness in his eyes.

"I don't care if it doesn't work. All I need is you, Rosette."

"You've brought me so weak and breakable. Now I feel gay with those XX chromosomes of yours"

"Bio geeks are my main turn on" I giggled. His eyes widened.

"Do no tell me."

I took a deep breath. Evie always have been talking to me about guys, on how they can change personalities and how they act around girls. Boys always jerk around and stuff.

But one thing she highlighted about boys are, LOVE.

That, there is where every boy's weakness and strength. He can become weak because of love and he can become strong also by love.

L-O-V-E. Should I give you a try? I did dated before but this man in front of me is different.

L-O-V-E. Should I give you a chance? I've been broken-hearted before, past memories are not easy to handle and I am not going to let my heart break again.

L-O-V-E. Phillip's eyes shone brighter than the moon tonight, his honesty and determination was one that most boys these days are lack of and the reason why the population of f***boys increased rapidly.

L-O-V-E. Love, can I knock on your door and see where fate takes?

"Yes, Philip. I'll be your soul-mate. Let's get this f***ing roller-coaster started, geeky lover!"

"Oh Rosette!" He lifted me in the air like I was a teddy bear.

"AWWWWW!" I heard some voices around us, a crowd forming a circle around us.

"THE GIRL SAID YES! OH MY GOD!!"

"That zombie sure have guts, too cute."

"This is my next Instagram boom feed, watch me followers."

"Awww....they're both so cute."

It was the best day of my life. How a strange world it is. The story of a scream park zombie met his lover was just spectacular. I thought I would go my 2-series age without a partner in crime.

And now, thank you L-O-V-E.

For making this Halloween a day to remember. How before I dread of it but now, it was turned over to be most of my favorite day in the season.

"Philip, people are watching us"

"Don't be afraid, let's get out of here. Plus my make-up is going down in seconds."

"Right, let's get you somewhere" I said as he hold my hands and pulled me to where he's going.

"Don't forget condoms, zombie lovers! Play safe!"

And people need to really cut off giving out young adults like me some weird ass shit advices. Like who does not have $e% without condoms before marriage.

We ran away from the arcade and to the parking lot and to a car. A black Audi to be exact, it has a fabulous paint job that every human would die for. He opened the door at the back seat pushing me inside. He squeezed himself inside pulling out a box.

"I get to see your face soon." I giggled.

"I promise you, I'm hot. Even for a nerd."

"Don't be too full of yourself, geeky zombie."

I peeled of the extra skin from his face and dabbed away all the make-up available on his face. The make-up was so thick and perfected, I feel so wrong to peel off even though I do really want to see his face.

"I think I could manage from here, close your eyes. I want to surprise you with my beautiful face."

"Okay. Beautiful face?"

"Don't peep."

"No, I'm trustworthy and awesome"

"My soul-mate is always trustworthy."

I put my hands on my face and ducked. I waited for the special moment. The moment where I could see Philip's face for the first time.

"Ahh.." He moaned out as I heard water splashing. Maybe he washed his face.

"Open your eyes now, darling."

Oh. I think my ovaries exploded

"How do I look?"

"Can you slap me? Am I inceptioning?"

"Rosette, it's me. Phillip" He introduced himself again. I blink my eyes a few times.

His contacts are out revealing his truly hazelnut colored eyes. It sparkled so gently even under the light of the car. His caramel blonde hair was in a mess but handsome on him. His pale skin looks lovely under the dim light.

I stared at him for a long time. He laughed pinching my nose. "Wait, I don't even get to see you clearly". He pulls out something from his pocket, a pair of glasses slide onto his eyes.

"Wow, Rosette. You do look hot." He chuckled, my face turned up red.

"Wow, you look really like a biology nerd." I said. "So what do we do now?"

"I don't know, change numbers? Go somewhere awesome?"

"Wait."

"Netflix and Chill" We said in unison and laughed.