CHAPTER 2: Lost in HALLOWEEN!

"Trick or Treat!" We all shouted in unison in front of a house. A lady in a devil costume comes out holding out Hershey's chocolate bars. "Oh my! You girls do look wonderful! Ooh! I like that nurse costume one!"

"Uhh..thanks?" I replied. She smiled and let out a satanic laugh. Well she really fit into that role.

"Okay there girls! Happy Halloween and wear condoms! Play safe!" She bid us farewell before we head to the college fest. It was a short walk and the night was cold and this skimpy clothes won't do any good.

"Where the Fest is taking place at?"

"The Wheelie's!!" Fran, one of the girls in my group shouted. Goose bumps jumped out of my skin as soon as I heard what Fran said. "Don't tell me.."

"Our college is so full of themselves, some rich kid end up renting the whole Wheelie's just for us and the whole city to come and have a blast on this Halloween!"

"Who's that guy by the way?"

"I heard is that Gold b!tch, you know. She would do anything to be the apple of the town's eyes"

"Thirsty b!tch." Evie gagged. I shot a glance. "Hey guys, I think it's not good to talk bad about her, at least she's not that bad."

"Not bad, huh? Remember our first year of college when she oh-so-accidentally spilled her hot cocoa over my favorite piece of outfit! NO WAY IN HELL SHE'S IN MY GOOD LIST! "

"Fine, whatever you say." I huffed. I'm not that type of gossiping around and about. It's totally A-OK to have such people in our lives. Not everyone in the world has to be good in our eyes. Someone's had to play the B!tch card and luckily God bestowed the role to her. She took the role gladly.

Karma's a b!tch and Death is a dick. What a pleasant couple.

Something vibrated inside my pocket as I pulled out my phone. It's my Dad. "Hey guys, you go first. I have to take the call" I announced. Evie and the others nodded absent-mindedly leaving me at the boardwalk beside the entrance of Wheelie's. I swipe the answer button.

"Hey Munchkin, Happy Halloween from Thailand!" I heard my Dad said hearing Mom's giggle in the background.

"Hey Dad, Hey Mom!" I greeted. "How are you doing my big lump baby fat? Having the Fearful Nights are you?"

"No dad, I was just Trick or Treating like always and the College's ran a Halloween fest. Evie and I was about to go there."

"Sorry to disturb your night, munchkin. Just asking if you're alright. Oh you look at the time! Bye honey, use condoms and play safe!"

Is literally EVERY ADULT in this tristate area is giving the same advice? Like really? Do I look that slutty to everyone? Damn! I need to have a surgery to make my boobs tinier.

"Bye Mom and Dad, have fun" I ended the call slipping back into my pocket. 10% battery? I need to stop playing Candy Crush. It's addicting and battery-consuming. Ugh.

I look at my pumpkin basket searching for some candies to fill me. Maybe some snacks won't hurt.

"Hey there sweet cheeks, or should I say Hot Nurse?" A raspy voice made me jumped as I turned around. Shit was just getting worse each time. A group of boys, not some boys you hope to get along with.

The Sperm; What a jolly name to give for a gang bang!

"Err...." I fumbled. "I think you have the wrong person" I squeaked, turning my heels entering Wheelie's. I walked fast through the busy crowd not having a time to waste. I searched around for Evie or anyone else but there's clearly NO ONE that I knew in the Amusement Park area.

I walked a little bit further, the water park, obviously closed. There's the only option of a place that I yet to search and hell no I'm going there.

The Scream Park.

Call me a scaredy- cat, but I hate...Press CTRL+ B= HATE SCARY THINGS. I am not the type of girl who runs around scaring people nor the type who like to get chased down by a zombie, especially in this ridiculous set of 12 inch high heels and in a nurse outfit.

"Oh there you are sugar plump"

But this time, let's just say I rather get scared to death than be raped to death. HELLOOO SCREAM PARK!

Ugh, the things I sacrifice to keep my V-card untouched.