10- The Unthinkable

Three Months Later
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Dreux POV

Since things have been hectic back at the house, I decided to gone head and take as many safety precautions as I could to keep Karina safe when I'm not around. Recently, we got some people to install a gate around the house, we got cameras everywhere, we got a speaker on the gate that hooks to the security iPad.

As I was driving down the interstate going home, I saw a sign saying Puppies For Sale. Then I thought about how Karina would be lonely when I leave for your in two days. I pulled over got out of the car and went over to the boy and his mother.

"Hi, would you like to buy a puppy?" The woman asked.

"Yeah, what'chall got, ma'am?"

"Take a look and then come find me. "She said, then she walked away to cater to other customers. I picked up a black retriever and took it over to the woman. I paid for it and took the cage and the dog to the car. After getting situated I stopped by Pet Smart and picked up dog foods and treats, toys, perfume and other needed things. Finally, I made my way home and found Karina sleeping on a heating pad.

Quietly, I set up the cage in our room with the bed in it then went over to our bed.

"Karina, baby, wake up."I shook her carefully so I wouldn't hurt her side or back.

"What'chu want, baby, I'm tryna sleep if ya ain't know." She was obviously annoyed. "I got ya something."I sat down by her legs. "Why is there a cage over there?" She asked sleepily as she looked around.

I whipped out the black Retriever as her eyes got wide as her jaw dropped. "Oh my God, baby! You got me a dog." She snatched the dog from my arms and began kissing it.

"Yup, that's yo' dog, tell it to stay out of my way."

"I'm gonna name herrrrr... CheChe."

The dog began licking her. "Ion know when the last time she ate, but I know she ain't ate at all ta'day. You might wanna feed her."I suggested.

I got out the bowl and put water and Iams food in it then took the dog and put it on the floor. I turned on the TV and went on Demand and began watching Family Guy.

"You like cartoon shows, don't 'chu?"

"If it's interesting and funny, 'den 'dats just what it is."

I got comfortable in the bed just as CheChe started barking her ass off.

"Aye, bruh, you gone have ta shut 'dat shit up. Karina you betta get 'dat damn dog." I stated turning the TV up.

"Tell daddy to stop bein' so mean to you. "She said in a baby voice.

"Daddy ain't did shit yet."I smirked. CheChe was finally going to sleep so I could finally have some alone time with my 'ole lady.

"You know I love you right?" I spoke. Without giving her anytime to respond I pressed my lips against hers as she added tongue.

"Baby, I'm ready."she whispered as she pulled away from the kiss and began fumbling with my belt.

I chuckled. "Uh-uh."I removed her hands from my belt. I knew Karina was only saying this to please me but by being with her for a couple months I learned how to read her mind most of the time. Deep down she knew she wasn't ready and if she keeps putting up this front she ain't gone never be ready for my dick, you know? I wasn't going to push her into doing something she didn't want to do even though she thought she was ready. I know that when she takes this dick she will have a whole new outlook on our status and I want her to be one hundred percent positive that she wants to do this because once we start, there's no going back.

"I don't like you."she pouted. "But 'chu like this dick."I retorted. She smacked her lips and sighed. "Play too much."she mumbled.

"You gone mess around and play with this dick."

"Shut up."

"Shut up and ride this dick."

"Dreux, it's not funny, stop."

"Stop talkin' and ride 'dis hea' dick."

She gave me an irritated look. "You irritate the fuck out'ta me."

"But 'chu luh' me, doe. "

"But anyways, you feelin' alright?"

"Oh, I'm fine. "

I looked at her, while cocking my eyebrow.

"Seriously, I am, babe."

"Okay, so what'chu plannin' on doin' ta'day?"

It was only one o'clock, and I had already did my session at the studio but Karina just stayed couped up in the house all day. I am determined to get her some friends but with the way things went at my last attempted get-together I knew it was going to be hard. Karina is very anti-social when it comes to meeting new people especially if they didn't hang around me. If I was going to be on tour for three weeks straight who the hell else would she hang with besides CheChe. All I knew is that I didn't want her to be stuck up in this house all the damn time.

"Baby, go put on some clothes."

"Why?"

"I'm takin' ya sum'whea, na' gone. "

She got up from the bed and disappeared into closet.

While I was in the midst of watching Family Guy, I heard Karina scream her heart out. I got off the bed and went into her closet with CheChe following close behind since the abrupt scream had woke her up. "Fuck you screamin' fa', bae?" I asked, annoyed.

"Th— there's a bug."

"Bruh. "I face-palmed myself. I killed it then flushed it down the toilet. "I ain't using that toilet no'mo'."she stated.

"Do you need any more assistance?"

"I'm not handicap."

"I never said you was."I went back to our room and sat down to finish my show.

Karina came out in pair of purple tights, a purple tank top and her purple Nike's. She pulled her hair up into a perfect messy bun and added some lipstick. After I put the dog in her cage, we left and we're on our way to our destination.

_________________________
1055 words.

This was just a filler chapter. It's not much BUT I have a lot more in-store for the next chapter. Now if you guys could just answer these simple questions, that would be delightful (These are Yes or No questions and please tell WHY you think so or think not.):

1 Do you like the space we are in, in this book?

2. Should CheChe stay around for good or what?

3.What do you like most of this book?

10+ comments.

15+ votes.

Happy Thanksgiving 'buddacups.

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

C. Baby