2- Saved By The Bell

KK POV

"Ha! Gotcha bitch."I heard a familiar voice say as I turned the corner.

I felt a hand on my waist and one on my hand.

"You thought you could get away? "The boy in a mask asked. Without saying anything, I began to fight back. I was not going to let a stranger take me away. I started running as memories flooded my mind about the previous night. I kept on running, thinking about what my life would be like if all I had done was run away from my problems. I hid behind a trash can, little did I know the boy was right behind me.

"Your coming with me, Karina."he told me.

"How do you know me?"I was shaking as he backed me up against a wall in an alley.

He took off his mask and I saw the face off...My brother.

"KaySean, why are you doing this?"

"To get back at you. All those years you did nothing but hurt me. So I'm going to hurt you."

"I never hurt you. You hurt me. You helped dad mess with me. You, are a little bitch."I began to get loud. I wasn't going to stand here and take this bullshit from someone who only tried to mess with me, my whole life.

"Shut up, bitch."he pulled out a gun from his waist ban, and pointed it at my head. Only his dumb ass didn't even cock the gun. He must've forgot that I had a pocket knife in my pants. Our mom gave it to me and ever since my dad and brother started to beat me, I've kept it on me, although, I never used it. I was too afraid.

KaySean dragged me down the alleyway all the way to our house and inside it. He took me to his room, throwing me onto the bed. Before I knew it we were both naked, I screamed as he spat hateful words to me as he went in. I begged for him to stop but the more I begged the harder he went in. I screamed trying to be heard as he hovered over me holding my bare legs to keep me still. "If you don't shut up, I will shove this dick so far down your throat."KaySean threatened. I didn't listen, instead, I kept screaming. I wasn't going to stop until I was heard. He kept going and soon pulled out to cum. Yes, it occurred to me that he had stopped raping me, but I still yelled to the top of my lungs. I began kicking at him with all my might until he grabbed my legs holding them up into the air. I know he went in again because of his grunts. I heard a doorbell. It gave me hope, so I started yelling again hoping the person would hear me. It dinged once more. "Stay here, and shut up."KaySean ordered as he left the room. I felt stuff running down my legs, looking at them I noticed blood.

All I could do was lay there.

______________________________
522 words. Sorry so short.

So how was that?
Any thoughts?

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

C. Baby