20- I'm Yours

Engagement ring and swimfit in the M/M. ^^^^^^^^

Three weeks later
Karina POV

"Dreux, quit playin' baby, please."I said waiting for him. He call his self being a parent and trying to feed me the boneless chicken. The juicy chicken fell right on my breasts. I rolled my eyes.

"You had one job, babe."I said looking down at the chicken.

"Reach me a napkin."I say. "Or I could just..."he put his face in my breasts. I huffed.

When he came back up, the piece of chicken was gone. "I still need a damn napkin."I told him. Instead of handing it to me, he wiped the spot causing me to roll my eyes again.

"Keep doin' that you g—."

"What are you going to exactly?"

He went silent. "Exactly."I stated. "Girl, I swea'."he says, as he sits the bowl of chicken and gravy down on the coffee table.

"You swear wh—."

He cut me off by kissing me sloppily. I tried to pull away before things got too intense, but the way Dreux had me laying on the couch I couldn't. His hands roamed my bare body. I only had on a bra, underwear, and booty shorts.

"Dreux, we aren't married."I spoke as his hand went in my shorts. "In my mind we are."he replies. And that was the last thing that we said before he took me to our room. I couldn't believe this. I was finally having sex with the man that I actually loved.

He rolled the condom on it and I felt it rubbing my opening. He put the tip in as well as the first three inches. "No, I d— don't want this. Take it out."I cried. "Shh, baby, I got 'chu."he responded. He leaned down, while kissing me softly. While he eased all of himself inside me, he used kissing to distract me although I noticed. And he knew it when I started screaming. With each stroke, I let out a moan. He started slow letting me get used to his size. He started to pick up the pace making me scream louder. I didn't know any tricks, so Dreux was leading me through everything.

I felt it building up in my stomach as he went farther with each stroke.

"I'm coming."I yelled to the top of my lungs.

"Wait fa' me, bae."he said with a sexy manlike grunt-moan followed behind it. I couldn't wait and he knew that. I couldn't hold back any longer and it came out like a waterful. I felt the condom getting hotter indicating that he orgasmed. He took the condom off, and tossed it into the trashcan beside his nightstand. He picked up another one and ripped it open with his teeth, and put it on. He went in, not bothering to go slow.

"Dreux, Uhhh. "

"I'ma take care ah' you, baby."he said before kissing my lips again.

And that was the first time I actually felt happy and not disgusted with myself.

_______________________

"Baby, get up. "Dreux said, tapping me. Somehow I was on top of him, my head in the crook of his neck.

"What the hell do you want this early in the morning?" I snapped. All I wanted to do was sleep.