12- No Longer Anonymous

Luciana( lah- see- ah- na), Apryl(Ah-prell), Lucifer, Macai(muh- ky), Janice (ja-nece), Jaqima (Jacki- muh), Jaylen, are all in M/M.

Karina POV

"Dreux, could you not."I said annoyed as he hoped over the blocks and up the driveway of his moms' house. He and I had landed thirty minutes ago and we were now in the drive way of his moms house. I was a nervous wreck, but I was good at not showing it.

"I did this all 'da time, back in 'da day."he informed, as he knocked on the front door.

"Who is it?"

"Me and my ole' lady."Dreux said as I punched him in his side. He smacked his lips.

"Moms, open 'da do'."

We heard her unlocking all the locks and the door opened as his mom appeared in the doorway as she moved aside so we could come in. His mom, Luciana, took me to the kitchen to meet her daughter, Apryl.

We immediately started a conversation while I helped them throw down in the kitchen.

"Enough about that. You, Dreux, sexing?"Apryl asked.

"No, we are not."

"What you won't do 'nother woman will."

"I know, but I trust him."

"What'chall in hea' talkin' up?" Two guys said as they came in the kitchen.

"Oh nothing, Lucifer. So damn nosy."Apryl responded, agitated.

"Girl, shut up. You just bein' a kiss up, so Karina will like you."Macai retorted.

"Guys, guys be quiet. We aren't supposed to be arguing,"Luciana lectured as she came back into the kitchen. The guys smacked they're lips as they left.

"Apryl, go on. I have to talk to Karina, alone."

A wave of nervousness washed over me, as it became known that we were the only ones in the kitchen. Something told me that Apryl, Lucifer, Macai, and Dreux were listening, but I didn't dare say anything about it.

"So, I need to know how old you are, where you from, and when you started dating my son."

"Well, right now, I'm 23 and I was born and raised in Dover, Delaware. And we started dating I'd say about six — seven, seven months ago."

"How much do you love my son?"

"Does wanting marriage and kids answer your question?"

"Very well. What do you do for a living?"

"I work at a Law firm. CGA lawfirm— to be exact."

"So you like to argue, I see. You have your own money, good."

"Why's that good?"

" Back in 'da day, Dreux was dating this girl who only wanted the money."

"I'm not like other girls."