Chapter Seven: Joy

Jin's Point of View

"Just kidding!" Yells the doctor. Everybody groans and sags with relief. "Y/N told me to prank y'all."

"She's awake?!?!" I yell. "Yes," Replies the doctor. "She can see visitors one at a time,"

"Whos goings first ins?" Asks John.

"I will," I say, stepping forward. The doctor leads me to the door. I take a deep breath, reaching for the handle. I open the door, preparing for the worst.

Your Point of View

I wake up, feeling better. The being unable to breathe was a common side affect of a crash that didn't affect me much. The shock of the crash had me in critical condition and wouldn't let my lungs open up all the way. I underwent some surgery and now feel fine (excluding being sore from where the doctors cut my skin). I was watching some T.V when the door swung open.

"Y/N!" Jin yells, rushing towards me. He pulls me into a tight embrace. He holds his arms around me in a loving and protective way. It makes me feel loved.

"Jin!" I sigh, pulling him in tighter.

"I was so scared," He confesses, pulling out of the embrace to look at me. "Sorry!" I laugh. "Not my fault I was distracted and someone swerved in front of my car,"

"Why were you distracted?" Asks Jin, curiosity on his face.

"I w-was wondering i-if you l-like me," I stammer awkwardly, looking down at my hands.

Jin stares at me, eyes going wide. He breaks out into a big grin and pulls me in for a sweet, passionate kiss. I was shocked at first, but I kiss him back with more force after. We both pull away, panting.

"That was a good way to answer," I say shyly. We both start laughing.

"Hey," Says the doctor, coming into the room. "You have more visitors,"

"Can't they just all come in here?" I ask, trying to make my voice sound as desperate as it could. I really just want Jin to stay.

"It could make you overexcited and cause your lungs to not let in enough air," States the doctor, squinting her eyes at me.

"Pretty pwease?" I stick out my bottom lip and make a sad puppy face, hoping it'll persuade the doctor.

"Oh alright!" Replies the doctor giving in. She motions for the others to come in. Adam rushes in first, jumping onto the bed and on top of me.

"Hey, I missed you too," I giggle.

"Sis, you had me worried! Don't ever do that again!" Adam sheds a tear of happiness. "Oh stop crying and be a man!" I say, showing my muscles. Everyone laughs, including the doctor. I grab Jin's hand after Adam finishes hugging me. Ross, John, and the editors come in after that. Ross runs in and hugs me tightly.

"Hey, Ross!" I say happy . He suddenly plants a kiss on my forehead and pulls me in tighter. He whispers "Y/N, don't you ever scare me like that again," Does he like me? Does he know I love Jin? Probably not, basing on his actions. I hug back in a friendly way . "Why does everyone keep saying that today?" He laughs and stands up. Once he isn't looking, Jin eyes me warily. I shrug and continue with greeting everyone. John comes up next.

"Heys Y/N, hows yous beens?" He plasters a curious look on his face.

"Never better!" I joke, making everyone laugh. He gives me a caring but friendly hug. The editors also joke around and hug me.

"When will I get out of the hospital?" I ask the doctor.

"Two days," She replies. "After that you are all free to go,"

"Two days?!?! Ugh..." I groan. Jin laughs. "It's only two days!"

"Two days of boredom!" I exclaim, throwing my hands up in frustration. Adam chuckles. "You're always bored!"

"True," I admit. "As long as I get chocolate I am good to go!" After another laughing fit, everyone starts chatting about what we are going to do after I get out of the hospital.

"Starbucks!" I yell. "Ooo, and iHop!"

"YES!" Agrees Ross, giving me a high five. Jin eyes us suspiciously but says nothing. He's totally jealous. I give him a caring look, and he relaxes a little. "Ooo!" Adam yells like a five year old. "You two are a perfect couple!" He points to me and Jin. We look at each other and blushed. Everyone laughs except for Ross. He stars at us with jealousy. Dang, I think, feeling a stab of guilt. He must really like me. I feel kinda bad.

Jin grabs my hand. "Hey Y/N," He asks. "Once you get out of the hospital, would you like to go on a date with me?"

"Yes!" I yell, giving him a big hug. Everyone shouts and claps except for Ross. Nobody notices except me. His eyes burn with envy and anger. I brush it away and decide to live in the moment and forget my worry about him.

"Ok guys," Sighs the doctor. "It's getting late. One of y'all can stay here and watch over Y/N while everyone else enjoys a good nights sleep,"

"I'll stay," SaysJin. "Not surprised," I heard Adam murmur. I throw a pillow at him. He runs out of the room, hands in surrender. John gives me back my pillow and leaves. The editors filed out after John, leaving Ross. He starts walking out the door. Before he exits, he sends me a look filled with so much love and passion. My eyes widen, but I do nothing more. I love Ross, of course, but in a friendly way. I love Jin with all of my heart.

After everyone is gone, I scoot over, and Jin climbs into the bed with me. He puts both of his arms around me protectively. I snuggle up beside him, resting my head on his chest. Right before I fall asleep, he whispers "I love you," in my ear.

"Ditto," I said, drifting off into a deep, comforting sleep.