These Bleeding Hollow Dials: Scarlette's POV

I froze. He was playing my song! He paused. "I'd like to welcome Scars, the Mortician's daughter!" he yelled.

The crowd cheered. I walked out onto the stage. Andy smiled at me. I smiled back. He continued the song. "I sing this song at funerals, no rush. These Lyrics heard a thousand times, just plush. Baby boy, you've held so tightly, this pain it visits almost nightly. Missing hotel beds I feel your touch. I will wait dear, a patient of eternity, my crush. A universal still, no rust.

No dust will ever grown on this frame. One million years, I will say your name. I love you more than I can ever scream.

Booked our flight those years ago, I said I loved you as I left you. Regrets still haunt my hollow head, but I promised you i will see you again.

Well I sit here and smile dear. I smile because I think of you. I blush. THese bleeding hollow dials. This fuss. Fuss is made of miles in travel when roadways are but stones and gravel. A bleeding heart can conquer every crutch.

We booked our flight those years ago. You said you loved me as you left me. Regrets still haunt your saddened head, But I promised you I will see you,

We booked our flight those years ago I said I loved you and I left you. Regrets no longer in my head, but I promised you and now I'm home again. Again

Again

Again

Again

Again

I'm home again."

I smiled, teary eyed. Andy took my hand and looked into my eyes. He took a microphone and held it to his mouth. He got down on one knee. "Scarlette, will you marry me?" he asked, holding out a small black box.

Some of the crowd cheered. Some of the crowd yelled BOO. I smiled. "Yes, Andy!" I hugged him.

We kissed. "Now, let's SET THE WORLD ON FIRE!" We screamed in unison into the mic.

The crowd cheered. We did a few songs from the STWOF Album. Then, we finished with with Never Give In. Amazing song, I might add.

After the show, I was attacked by Andy's fans. They screamed at me, trying to hurt me. Andy pulled me away. "Hey, hey! Leave Scars alone!" he said protectively.

People backed off a little. He wrapped his arm around me protectively. Fans swarmed around us. Andy kissed one girl on the hand. I looked at her, jealous. Andy glances at me reassuringly. I nodded. He signed autographs with the rest of the band and then we went back to the bus.

"Tomorrow, we're taking the bus to the airport and then we're going to Europe." Jinxx said, walking ahead of all of us.

I smiled. Europe. Cool. We decided that we'd skip dinner, and we all went straight to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLOOO!!! THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO MY FANS AND TO ALL OF THE BVB ARMY MEMBERS OUT THERE!

--Selene!--