Interviews

Hai! Just warning you guys that there are some major walking dead spoilers in here, but only a paragraph! You may continue! Talk with you at the end!

Three days. It was three days ago when my dad filmed Levi and I having our 'sexy times' as Hanji calls it. It went viral. Our shippers were mostly happy and praising us, then there were the haters. The haters were the people that shipped me with mikasa, even though it would be incest which is just....ew....just no!

Levi was sorting something out with our lawyers and the police to try and find my bastard of a father. He really hated me. Like, a lot!

I sat down on the couch and turned the flatscreen tv on. I needed to catch up with my 'walking dead' it was the best show in the universe! I was on edge since Glenn was 'killed' I honestly think he's not dead. Levi argues with me saying he couldn't survive. I kept telling him that the guy fell on top of him, and that he was the one being eaten. 

I continued watching the new episode with happy tears in my eyes. When it neared the end I screamed in happiness that Maggie would see her husband again.

"Levi!" I screamed. 

Levi ran in with his fangs shown in a intimidating manner.

"Eren, you scared me! What is so important?" He nearly yelled at me.

"You know how you thaught Glenn was dead." He nodded his head. I restarted the episode and pressed play. His eyes widened and handed me five dollars.

"Dammit, brat!" He sulked. I giggled and hugged him. He hugged back without a second thought. Suddenly I felt sick. I felt like I was going to throw up at the smell of something. I could smell chicken in the kitchen. I pulled away from Levi and made a beeline to the bathroom.

I threw up in the toilet, not worrying if it wasn't clean because Levi cleans with every other hour.

"Eren, babe.....what's wrong? You've been like this for three days." He cuddled my shoulder and rubbed my back.

"I-I don't know. I just have a fever...yeah! That's it a fever!" I claimed to know what was wrong. He placed his icy hand on my forehead.

"Hmm....you don't have a temperature. I'll get mikasa and Hanji." He walked away from me and grabbed his phone. He tapped the screen. He texted Hanji first, then mikasa. I honestly didn't want to know.

About ten minutes later Hanji and mikasa walked through the door with concerned looks on their faces. Hanji greeted us by the door and mikasa flared at Levi and shook her head.

"So, Eren what seems to be the problem?" Hanji asked as she sat on the chair in front of me. Mikasa walked in and sat next to me, she gasped and looked mortified.

"E-Eren! Y-you're....you c-can't b-be!" She stuttered through hard breaths. I looked at her in confusion. Hanji raised her brow. Levi remained in the kitchen, digging out whatever medicine he could find.

"What, mikaaasa~" Hanji sung.

"Eren you smell pregnant!" She screamed. I sat there, wide eyed. My eyes filled with tears. This couldn't be happening! I clutched my hair and sobbed.

Levi walked in and rubbed my back.

"What is it Eren? I couldn't hear in the kitchen." He asked, his voice dripping with worry.

"This....this is your fault! If only you had remembered protection! Now, Eren might fucking die giving birth to your fucking demon-child!" Mikasa screamed at Levi. Levi sat there. His eyes momentarily lighted up with happiness. Then frowned. Mikasa was over exaggerating. I wouldn't die, most likely. Omegas are created to give successful births. She was serius about the demon-child. We don't know what it'll be.