Bathtime fluff

I chucked the pills down my throat and gulped down water. Right now, we didn't want another baby. The ones we a,ready have are only a few weeks old.

I examined myself in the vanity mirror. Levi made a mess of me. My neck and collar were covered in hickeys and my ass hurt like a bitch. While doing that, I glanced at the calendar. Full moon tonight. Levi's never seen me in wolf form. The only reason he hasn't is because whatever form a wolf is pregnant in, it stays like that until the baby is born.

"Eren you're taking forever! Come here I want to cuddle you!" Levi called from the bedroom next door.

"Okay."

I slumped back onto the clean bedsheets. Of fucking course Levi changed them.

"It's a full moon tomorrow." I informed him he shrugged.

"So?"

"So I'll turn into wolf form. You might not recognize me, and if you did you'd hate me." He choked on his breath.

"Hate you?! How the fuck could I hate you?!" I jumped at his harsh tone. "Sorry, just made me mad." I sighed.

"I'd be a wolf." I started. "I'd be an animal."

"Show me your half form then." He demanded softly.

"Why?"

"Because mikasa has one and so do your friends, now show me yours." I groaned and stood up, stripping off the boxers I threw on earlier.

I concentrated and felt two fluffy ears come from my head. My tail emerged soon after. Levi stared at me, breathless.

"Why didn't you show me earlier? Our sex could've been really kinky!" I laughed and layed on my stomach next to him. He stroked my ears, I leaned into his touch. Then he grabbed my tail and stroked it gently, earning a moan from me.

"Ahn....Levi don't. The kids are coming back in a few hours." Levi shrugged and let go of my tail.

"Eren! It's Annie! Your kids won't shut up!" I groaned and pulled on my robe. Me and Levi almost matched. Except mine said 'uke' across the back in pink girly letters, which made me cringe. Levi's had 'seme' written across the back in red manly lettering. He loved it.

I opened the door to see my babies crying and clutching their blankets. Instantly, I took them both and cuddled them tightly. I whispered sweet calming words to them, making them both stop crying. Aria tried pulling my robe open, but failed. She then murmured something in baby language. Christian tried doing the same. I giggled and carried them inside. I heard Annie snigger behind me.

"Uke, huh?" I blushed and turned to her.

"You're one too." She shrugged.

"I'm a dominant uke. There's a difference." Levi cocked his head. "It's where the bottom takes charge in the bedroom." With that she slammed the door shut.

Levi crinkled his nose and smelled the air around the babies.mhe then lifted Christian from my arm and smelled him.

"Okay, we all need a bath." After he finished his announcement, we all headed to the bathroom.

I changed Christian's diaper and then aria's, even though her's was clean. Levi ran the bath with equal amounts of warm and cold water, making it the perfect temperature for kids. He ran to the bedroom for towels and returned quickly after.

Levi got in first making the water slightly slash over the sides, he cringed and lifted his arms, ready to grab the kids. He took Christian in his right arm and Aria in the left. finally, I climbed in. I sat across from Levi and grabbed the babies from him. I then maneuvered myself so I was reacting my back in his chest.