Chapter 21

---Dediated to @Jilted for the fabulous cover---

Chapter 21

"I love you." He murmured ten minutes later after I had said those three little words.

"I love you too." I said as the tears rolled down my cheeks, without hesitating he rubbed them away with his thumb.

"Hey, baby why are you crying?" Louis asked in a quiet voice, staring into my eyes. I looked at him, my eyes wet with tear stains around them. 

"I've ruined your career, and for the boys." 

Louis cupped my face in his hands. "Hey, you have not ruined mine or anyones career." I heard a slight chuckle come from his mouth, and he pulled into his chest. 

"I'm really sorry Lou. I don't know what to do. Do I keep it? I couldn't forgive myself if I got rid of it.." I cried.

"We'll keep it and raise it as our own, we'll be great parents trust me!" He stated with a smile.

"Okay." I smiled a sweet smile before plopping down on his chest again, and falling into a dreamless slumber.

*****

Two weeks later and a lot had happened, I'd had check-ups with the doctor, told Louis' mum, who was absolutely thrilled about it, and other stuff with the baby. And in other news, me and Danielle had planned to go on a little shopping trip this weekend, while the boys were recording. Most things were just baby, baby, baby.

"So come on what's this big news?" Liam asked. 

"We've been waiting to hear it all day." Harry added.

"Okay, you can't freak?" In reply they all nodded. 

"We're pregnant." Louis shouted; all the boys looked shocked and their mouths performed a perfect 'o' position. 

"How far along?"

"Are you okay?"

"Are you hungry?" 

"Can I be a god-parent?" 

Then all the questions we're being fired at me from each of the boys.

"I'm ten nearly eleven weeks, yes I'm fine, no I'm not hungry." I let out a slight chuckle. "And yes Harry, you can be a god-parent." I giggled. 

"Hey, what about us?" Niall pouted. 

"You can all be uncle's." Louis shouted, and with that all the boys started dancing around and being crazy just like they are. 

"Louis... I have an ultra-sound scan a week today." I whispered over to him, not wanting anyone else to hear. 

"That's when I'm recording..." He sighed. 

"Oh."

"I'll try and get out of it.. We'll need to tell management." He stated, that's what I was worried about. I didn't know management were going to say and I was pretty scared about it too. I simply nodded in reply.

"Okay, guys stop." I giggled at the four boys who were currently doing the Irish jig.. Well I say doing it, Harry and Niall were. Liam and Zayn were currently failing. 

"Have you had a scan yet? Oh my god lemme see. Is it a boy or girl? Oh this is exciting." Harry rushed over to me before firing question after question at me. 

"Woah, Haz calm down!" Louis let out a loud laugh. 

"Harry, I haven't had a scan yet so you can't see anything. And I don't know, I'm not that far along." I replied to him watching his smile turn to a pout.