Chapter 3

Sorry I havent uploaded this in ages, Ive struggled a bit on what to write:L xxx But anyway here it is..

Enjoy XD

***********

Chapter 3

-FLASHBACK-

"Rosie, Rosie, help me." Louis shouted running over to me.

"Why? What's happened?" I said, he looked, well, you know.

"Pretend to be my girlfriend for now." He asked me. I was shocked.

"Why?" I said, just a little bit confused.

"Because the guys think, I'm, you know." He started saying.

"What Louis?" I was getting very confused.

"You know." He started whistling, obviously hoping I'd understand him, well trust me, I didn't.

"What, Louis? You're not making any sense!" I was getting a little angry because he wouldn't tell me.

"GAY!" He mouthed to me going just a little shade of red.

"Louis, you can say it out loud you know." I started to smile, the boys thought he was gay, btw, not Harry, Liam, Niall and Zayn, but these boys in our high school. Tbh, when I first met him, I thought he was gay. But that's what I love about Louis, he's special in his own way;)

"Uh, no." He started to laugh. "So will you?"

"Louis? Why me?" I asked.

"Well, because I- You're my bestfriend." He started to do the pouty face.

"No." I said.

"Please?" He asked, still doing the pouty face.

"No! No! No!" I said. "I'm not going to be your 'boyfriend'" He just put his shoulders down.

"What you laughing at?" Louis asked me. He was right I was laughing to myself..

"Oh just memories." I smiled to myself.

"Okay." He started to laugh.

"What memories?" Harry asked and the other boys, shit, I forgot they were there.

"Oh nothing." I said. They didn't need to know.

"Tell us, pwease Rosie?" Niall pouted his face and it reminded me of the memory.

"Fine." I finally gave in after staring at the boys' pouting faces. "When Louis and I were in secondary school, these boys thought he was gay." I started to laugh and the other boys joined in. "And he asked me to be his fake girlfriend." I stared over to Louis' direction.

"She said no though." Louis said putting his head down.

"Yes of course I would have." I chuckled slightly.

Just then another flashback popped into my head.

-FLASHBACK-

"Louis, you're gay!" One boy said.

"No, I'm not." He replied laughing slightly.

"So is this your girlfriend then or something?" The other boy said.

"N-"

"Yes!" He said to all three of the boys before putting his arm around my shoulder and pulling me into his body. What was he doing? I hadn't agreed to it!

"Prove it."

"Kiss her!"

"Go on."

All the boys said after each other. Louis faced me, he leaned in and kissed me on lips long. It was weird, I got a tingly feeling.. Was I falling for him? No I couldn't.. Could I?