Chapter 2

Sorry guys I've been so busy, just HATE exams:L  But anyways here is the chapter.. Enjoy.x

Hope you guys like it:)

Chapter 2

-FLASHBACK-

"Ow. Louis that hurt." I said glaring at the Doncaster boy who had just hit me over the head with a football.

"Oh, I'm sorry." He said sarcastically.

"Louis you better run." I said starting to chase him.

"Ooh is that threat?" He laughed before running because otherwise I would have gotten him.

I ran chasing him and I suddenly thought he hates Pigeons.

"Louis there's a Pigeon behind you." I shouted at the top of my voice.

He screamed like a little girl. "Where? Where?" I grabbed his arm.

"No where! Ha! I tricked you." I grinned at him and he just stood there worried. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you, promise."

*************

"I missed you boys." I said not even letting then enter the house. Harry, Niall, Liam and Zayn were staying at ours, I don't like calling it that, staying a Louis'. I've never got used to calling this place my home.

"Haha. We've missed you too, but can you let us get in first, these bags are killing my arms." Niall said, I just laughed and grabbed one of his bags.

We took the boys to their rooms. The house was empty, considering Joanna and the girls were away on holiday. So we had the house to ourselves. I got the big room considering I was the girl. All the boys started unpacking. I helped Harry, he had the most out of all of them.

Once we were done, we all went down and had dinner. A nice Chinese takeaway. I didn't eat much, as I normally don't. That's one thing the boys were worried about. That I don't eat much. Its not my fault if I'm never that hungry, or I just never have the time to eat something. Louis said that one day he will get me to eat something the size of a horse. In your dreams Louis!!

"You hardly touched it." Harry said while Niall was taking my left over's and putting them onto his plate. Greedy. But I could always rely on him to eat my left over's.

"So? I'm not hungry." I laughed.

"Seriously Rosie. You need to eat." Louis said to me quite concerned.

"No it's fine Louis. She can leave me her left over's." Niall said with food stuffed in his mouth.

"Haha. Yeah. Niall is like my vacuum." I laughed and they all looked at me strange. "He will clean my plate for me." They all just laughed.

"Hey I've got an idea." Louis shouted changing the subject. "Let's stay up all night.." We all nodded.

"Yeah, that's a great idea." Me and Liam shouted.

"No parents to tell us to go to bed." Niall chuckled.

"Watch movies all night." Zayn smiled at me.

"We have to get food." Harry said getting off the couch. To be honest I was expecting Niall to say that.

"Going to the shop?" I asked Harry and he nodded in reply. "I'll come with." I got off the couch and grabbed my toms on, that was something me and Louis both agreed on, TOMS, oh and trouser braces. "BYEEEE!" I shouted once we got outside. Me and Harry started walking down the road, the shop was quite close.