Chapter 5 : Hold Me

Skylar -

I can't believe he did that to me . I feel unwanted, disgusting , used , ... Dirty . This has been pushed to the top of the list . He beat me until I passed out , vomited blood , threw me everywhere over the past 19 months , but never ever would he try to rape me . So why now ? He knew I was a virgin so why would even consider raping me . I was saving the last thing I treasured for someone like Lau . God I can't stand him anymore . I really want to fucking kill him , but I'm Christian . I just feel so vulnerable and weak now . I don't know how I'm going to tell Lau about this because I can't just cancel our date on him like that ...

After I literally get done scrubbing my mouth and cleaning myself of his retched and disgusting touch , I drag myself out of the shower and stand up to look at myself in the mirrior . I didn't even care anymore . I look like shit as always . There are more bruises on my face and on my arms , legs , and stomach . There's no need to cry anymore .

I place my hands on the counter and felt something . My razor . I know this isn't right , but what else do I have to loose . I lost my dad , my virginity , my sanity .

I broke the handle off and took one of the blades out . I braced myself and slowly drug it across my wrist at least four times . One for being raped , another for being beat , one for loosing my virginity to Daryl , and the last one just because . It hurt so good .

There is nothing more that can make my life better or worse . Everything that has happened has made me not even want to be here anymore . But I'm not killing myself .

I cleaned up the bloody mess with a washcloth and disposed of it . I put the cream on my bruises and put it back on the counter . I got dressed and laid down . I texted Lau goodnight and I'd see him tomorrow and that I'm too tired to talk tonight . I then placed my phone on the dresser and turned the lamp out . I really hope sleep can fix this mess . I hope I die in my sleep , so I won't have to suffer anymore . I'm tired of him and this bullshit he's putting me through . I'm his little sister for shit's sake ! But it's whatever right ?

Morning ...

I woke up to my alarm , and realized something . I'm not dead . Why couldn't God do me the solid and take me already ?

I sigh and push the covers back to get up . I checked my phone to see a cute message from Lau .

'Good morning belle . I can't wait to see you face when I bring you to us date . Is going to be a night you won't forget . I hope we can spend the whole day together :) . Text me back when you wake up belle or when you ready to meet up . ( ˘ ³˘)❤ .'

I smiled and texted him back .

'I'll meet up with you in about an hour . We can spend the whole day together . How would you like it if I spent the night ? <3 .'

I then got up and , walked out of my room to see nothing . Everything was clean and put back where it was before . I went down the hall and saw that Daryl's room was empty . I mean everything was still there , but he wasn't .

There was a note taped on his door .

'Dear bitch ,