Chapter 10: Flashback

Nobody -

All has been well so far . Lau is to the point where he can sit up and talk just like everyone else . Everything is healing fine for him . Larry was almost arrested for trying to get at Daryl for hurting his big brother . Skylar on the other hand was having a ball . She loved the fact that Daryl was locked up probably get butt raped . LJ and Lilo are in Paris with their grandma .

About a week and a half later , Lau was discharged from the hospital . He was on some medicines and required not to dance or any sporting activities for at least two weeks . His body needed to regain its strength it lost , and his ribs are still a little sore . He's more than happy to be out of there . All the attention was nice , but the food there was something he wouldn't like to try again . It was only the ice cream that kept him sane .

As of now , Lau and Skylar are at his house cuddled up in bed . The TV is on , but neither of them are paying any attention to it . Lau is too busy playing in Skylar's hair and it's putting her to sleep . "No go to sleep yet bebe ." Lau said as he smiled down at her . She yawned and sat up , him mimicking her . She smiled at him and fluffed around his giant afro . He laughed and then went silent as he got to thinking . "What's wrong Lau ?" Skylar asked . He looked at her , then back down trying to figure out how he was going to ask her .

Lau has been wanting to ask Skylar something for a while . He doesn't know how she's going to take it though . Will she say yes or turn his down , breaking his heart . He just doesn't want to rush into anything considering they've only been dating for six and a half months .

"Well , I was just wondering ... I wanted to know if you could tell me you story ... I-I mean if you no want to , the-" He was cut short by Skylar's soft lips against his . She thought him asking was kinda cute . She was eventually going to tell him , but she didn't think he was ready . Oh well , might as well get it of her chest now that he's all ears .

"You're so cute y'know . I can tell you're nervous about hurting me by asking that , but it's fine . I've actually wanted to tell you for a little while now . You just never asked ." She said as she caressed his cheek slowly . He smiled and nodded now wanting another kiss .

A few stolen kisses later , they settled down .

"Okay so 24 months ago , I was just coming home from a long day at work . My headache was on 100 and my feet were killing me ..."

FLASHBACK

2 years ago ...

Skylar POV ( only durning the flashbacks )

God I am so tired . My coworkers yelling in my face , my boss giving me extra work to finish by next week ... I'm just having a real shitty day overall . Great , now it's raining and my car is all the way across the parking lot . I get there in one soaking wet piece and start to drive home . By now it's pouring rain and I'm so aggravated by everything . My bag keeps moving around , ratting things on the inside and it's driving me crazy . I had enough of it , so I threw it in the back seat .

When I came home , I got my personal belongings out of my car and went inside . I opened the door , and closed it , leaning back on it . I kicked my shoes off and headed upstairs to my room . I heard muffled moaning and groaning down the hall . Probably Daryl and his hoe of the week . He honestly scares me . Ever since that incident with dad , he hasn't been the same . He's more aggressive and demanding .