Chapter 12: Happiness

A few months later ...

Skylar and Lau's relationship has never been better . Since that night , Skylar got pregnant ! But she went to find out how many alone because Lau and Larry went on tour with Beyoncé and Nicki Minaj . To keep her company , Harmony decided to lock up and stay over with Skylar for a few weeks . Apparently , Lau and Larry both put more than one in their tummy's and the mood swings are terrible .

To surprise Lau and Larry , the girls decided to go to the concert . They got front row seats in the monster pit and backstage passes ! Skylar also has a few rei k up her sleeve , but you'll have to wait and see what she does .
As of now , the girls are on the plane to Boston , MA and they're excited as hell . Or maybe it's the mood swings talking .

"Skylar , I still can't believe you're going to do that to Larry . ( crunch )" Harmony said gnawing through her third bag of full sized Sour Cream & Onion Chips . Skylar was working on her fifth slice of pizza . The other passengers thought it was amazing how they scarfed it all down and still for more food . "I know . But I think we're ready for this . I just hope he likes it ." She said toying with it . She put it back in her bag and continued eating . That is until she started drinking her two liter bottle of soda .

At the hotel ...

Skylar decided to choose something comfortable . She wore some black leggings , a black hoodie , and some converses . Harmony went with black stretch jeans , an oversized gray sweater with a black heart in the middle , gray shoes to match , a beani and sunglasses . They got their stuff and put them in their purses and headed out .

At the concert ...

Lau -

"I can't wait to go home to see my babies ." I sighed . We've been on tour for about a month and a half and we have another two and a half to go . But I glad what I do .

"Right . Harmony no even tell me how many Larry's she carry ." Larry said fixing his fro . He drank some water as he listened at his older brother . "Skylar no tell me either . I think they waiting until we go home so we all be there ." Lau said buttoning up his jacket . Larry was gnawing on a bag of chips so he wouldn't be hungry during the show . He didn't eat like Lau told hon to , so he was hungry .

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK 

"Lau , Larry , the shows about to start !" Bey said through the door . "Okii !" Lau said as he made sure he looked good before opening the door . Larry shoved a handful of chips in his mouth and ran out of the door behind the other dancers . Lau shook his head at his silly little twin brother .

Skylar -

OMG !! There she is ! Queen Bey ! The crowd went wild as we saw her walk out . Why Don't You Love Me began playing and that's when the twins came out . They stood beside Bey and started signaling for the crowd to get louder which we did . They scanned the crowd looking for people to pick out . Skylar Lau's gaze and Harmony met Larry's . They whispered in Beyoncé's ear and pointed to the girls . She smiled at the boys and waved to the girls . Skylar and Harmony died inside and waved back excitedly making them laugh .

During the show , the guys kept eye contact with their girls as they grooved to the beat . They goofed around during Grown Woman making everyone laugh . Then came the last part of the show , freestyle .