Chapter 7: Threat

Skylar -

I woke up to light snoring . I looked over to see the cutest sight . LJ was cuddled up with Lau , Lilo was cuddled with Larry , and Larry had his head on Lau's shoulder while Lau's head rested on Larry's . I'm glad they all came . I really want to get out of here though . First , I have to pee .

I moved the covers off me and carefully threw my legs over the side of the bed . I grabbed my monitor thing and stood up . I started taking baby steps until I was in the bathroom . I did my business and washed my hands . I grabbed my monitor thing again and made my way back to my bed where I laid down again . I heard someone take a deep breath , so I looked over and saw LJ rubbing his eyes with his small fists . He opened them , and got off his daddy's lap . "Bonjour Mrs. Skylar . My papa told me you got hurt so you in the doctor place ." He said with a sad look . I almost melted right there . His pout was so adorable . "Yeah , I got hurt , but I'm fine . I'll be outta here later on today ." I told him . He smiled sleepily and went to the bathroom . He came out a few minuted later with wet hands and a still sleepy look . "Can I lay down with you mommy ?" He mumbled . I 'awwed' him and made room so he could go back to sleep . He climbed on the bed and wiggled himself so he was laying on my pillow . Before I knew it , he was right back asleep .

I didn't realize how tired I still was until I made myself comfortable with my arm around LJ . I found myself nodding off as I watched the boring TV . Fuck it , I'm going back to sleep .

Lau -

I stirred as I opened my eyes . Wait a minute ... Where's my son ? I didn't panicked cause the room door was closed and so was the bathroom door . I looked to my right and smiled . My baby was holding my little baby while they both peacefully slept . He must have woke up and got in the bed with her . God he's so cute . 'Duhh you made him Lau .' I thought to myself . I chuckled to myself and eased my way off of Larry . He shifted onto his right arm and went back to sleep . They really should have gave us extra beds .

I got up and went to the bathroom to take a nice , long piss . I hate waking up having to go to the bathroom . Especially when I have unexpected morning wood . After I'm done , I washed my hands and saw my baby girl waking up . I went to her aide and grabbed a chair , so I could sit down . I leaned down and placed my lips on hers . I felt her start to kiss me back and smiled into the kiss .

"Morning baby . How you sleep good ?" I think my English is getting better by the second . She giggled slightly and sat up some . "I slept good . Them I had to get up to use the bathroom and LJ asked if he could sleep with me ." She smiled . I laughed lightly and grabbed her hand . Then I remembered why she is in here . "I hate that you in here belle ." My whole mood changed . I can't believe someone put their hands on my baby in a sexual way and it wasn't me . I still have ideas on who it could be . And you better believe Daryl is one of them .

"Don't think about it baby . I feel better , so much better at that . I just have to wait until the doctors come to release me . ( kiss ) Relax ." I then felt my muscles loosen up , but that didn't help the worry and slight anger I felt . I know something is up with Daryl and I want to find out before things get out of hand .

Nobody -

It was a few hours later when everyone woke up and ate already . They weren't so fond of the hospital food , so they got some McDonalds and made a salad for Skylar . After they ate , they all just joked around and watched TV . Lilo's mom came to pick up LJ and Lilo so they can spend time with their mothers during the mix , so it was just Skylar , Lau and Larry . They of course joked around and made dirty but funny jokes ever so often , taking their minds off why Sky is in there to begin with .