Chapter 4 : Dirty

Skylar -

I sat down because my legs were still a little sore from last night and this morning when he pulled me out of bed . I absently rubbed my thighs and hissed when I put too much pressure on them .

Lau must have heard me cause he excused himself from Larry and walked over to me . "You okay belle ? You legs hurt ?" He asked as he gently rubbed my thighs . "My legs are a little sore from yesterday and today's walking ." I said honestly . When my legs get this sore , it means that the bruises are clearing and the cuts as well . I found that out last month when he broke a glass bottle across each of them . Fucker .

He stood up and held his hand out like earlier . I gladly used it to help myself up . He then suddenly scooped me up in his arms causing me to gasp . Am I really that light , or he's reeeally strong .

"Larry , I going to take Skylar to the house . Can you watch LJ please ?" Lau asked his twin . Larry smiled and nodded as he kept playing with LJ's hair .

I wonder what he's going to do , or what we are going to do at his place . As long as I don't end up breathless and sweaty .

He walked us to his car and smoothly slid me inside and shut my door . He walked around to his side and got in as well .

After that short drive , we pulled up to this beautiful house . I've seen many beautiful homes in my life , and this one is on the top of the list . "I love your house Lau ." I commented as he got out to get me . He scooped me back up and led us inside .

-------------------------------------------------

I absolutely love the way Lau is living . His house is so nice . Right now we are in his bedroom . He laid me down on the bed and left about five minutes ago . I wonder where he went .

Oh there he is , and he has .. Oils ? "Lau what are you doing ?" He didn't say a word , he just winked as he took his sweatshirt off , leaving him in a tank top . I couldn't help but stare . His muscles are killing me right now .

He laid me back and started tugging at my shorts . I looked up at him rather confused until he said something , finally . "I give you a massage to help get away that pain in you thighs . I no going to do anything belle ." He looked at me sincerely waiting for a signal . I slowly pulled my shorts down and placed them beside me . He gave me a towel to cover myself up , which I did .

I made an excuse to go to the bathroom really quick . I just had to get the makeup off my legs and arms so he won't ask why there's liquid the same color as me on his hands . I quickly took it off and examined my legs , then my arms . There's just a few cuts still visible , but they're way up there and one bruise on my ankle . That cream is saving my life .

I came back with the towel and laid back down in the same position I was in . I gasped as I suddenly felt the warmness of the oils spread across my thighs . He started off with my right thigh and squeezed it . He moved his fingers around in circles as he applied different levels of pressure . "That feels really good ." I hummed . I peeked and caught a glimpse of him smiling .

He worked his way down my leg , kissing my foot . He chuckled lightly and and gently laid it back down on the bed . He picked up my left leg mimicking what he did to the right one . Even kissing my left foot .