fifth

Jade's P.O.V

I ordered me and Perrie's food and walked outside of thw cafe. I looked if theres any cab but, saw none.

"Jade!" I hear someone call my name. That voice was Harry's. "Hey Hazza!" I called back.

He hugged me and let go of me. "I missed you so much, Jade! How's life going? And your lovelife... Too." He said while grabbing the plastic bag out of my right hand. I let him carry it.

"Life's been good. Im not dating anyone today," I replied. "You need a lift back to uni?" He said and I nodded.

He led me to his Ford Ranger car and opened the door for me. I thanked him and got inside. He got inside too and started driving.

Harry's my ex-boyfriend. We dated back then we were in highschool. Our relationship ended in a month. I admitted to him that it'll be better if we were friends and he gladly accepted it.

*skip car ride*

"Here ya go Jadey," He gave me the plastic bag that was me and Perrie's food. I thank him and grabbed it. He opened the door for me and hugged me one last hug for today.

"I'll see you again, yeah?" He asked me with hope in his eyes and tone. "Of course! I'll text ya if I wanna hang again." He said goodbye to me and kissed my cheek. I blushed and said goodbye back to him.

I got inside of Rockwell University and greeted the people who clean there. They smiled at me and I went inside of the girl's dorms. I remembered what Jesy said to me, "-Just five dorms away from ours." I started counting from me and Jesy's dorm. "230... 231... 232... 233... 234!" I mumbled to myself and hoped that this was the right dorm.

I knocked and the door opened with...

A/N:

Cliffhangers yas! Well I dont really know if it is really a cliffhanger but yeah! Vote and Comment!

~Sof