fifteenth

7 Months Later...

Jade, Perrie, Leigh-Anne and Jesy auditioned for X Factor and won. They were very succesful with their songs and albums. All of their fans knew that Perrie and Jade are together, which made their fandom quite stronger since it represents equality through all of the people across the world. Jade and Perrie loved each other more deeply, but, for this day, something may make their bond stronger and stronger.

~~~

JeedThirlywall: hurry! Come downstairs!

PerrieEdwardsss: why? Is this something important babe?

JeedThirlywall: yes! Now get ready, were going somewhere that you will really like, also, please something fancy ;)

PerrieEdwardsss: okaaay, ill be there in 10 ;)

JeedThirlywall: okiee wifey ♡

~~~

Perrie's P.O.V
As I got ready, I wore a white top with a black blazer, with my black pants and my black hat. I did my makeup and wore my shoes.

As I went downstairs, I saw Jade outside playing with the car keys. She wore a white blouse with black pants and shoes.

"Hey baba," I said, walking over to Jade. "Hey, you look wonderful babe." Jade complimented me. "You're not bad yourself," I said back to her.

She thanked me and held my hand. We walked over to her new black porsche car. She opened the door for me and I got in. She ran to the other side and got inside too. She started the engine and I turned on the radio.

"Sorry" by Justin Bieber was playing and I started jamming to the song. I heard Jade mumbling the song and I tapped her shoulder. "Sing?" I asked her. She nodded and we started singing as usual.

Jade:

You gotta go and get
Angry at all of my honesty
You know I try but I don't do too well with apologies
I hope I don't run out of time, could someone call a referee?
Cause I just need one more shot at forgiveness

Perrie:

I know you know that I
Made those mistakes maybe once or twice
And by once or twice I Mean
Maybe a couple a hundred times
So let me oh let me
Redeem oh redeem oh myself tonight
Cause I just need one more shot at second chances

Perrie:

Yeah
Is it too late now to say sorry?
Cause I'm missing more than just your body, ohh
Is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
I'm sorry yeah
Sorry yeah
Sorry
Yeah I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

Perrie:

I'll take every single piece of the blame
If you want me too
But you know that there is no innocent one in this game for two
I'll go I'll go and then
You go you go out and spill the truth
Can we both say the words, say forget this?

Jade:

Yeah
Is it too late now to say sorry?
Cause I'm missing more than just your body, ohh
Is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

Perrie & Jade:

I'm not just trying to get you back on me (oh, no, no)
Cause I'm missing more than just your body (your body), ohh
Is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

I'm sorry (yeah)
Sorry (oh)
Sorry
Yeah I know that I let you down (let you down)
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

I'm sorry (yeah)
Sorry (oh)
Sorry
Yeah I know that I let you down (let you down)
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

~~~

We arrived at the place and we got outside. Jade parked the car first and I waited for her outside.

"Okay, should I carry you or cover your eyes?" Jade said running to me. I shugged and jumped at her. She made a "Pff" sound and carried me bridal style.

We got inside of the park and I realized what park this is. "Greenwich Park? Babe, you know where this is located?" I asked Jade and she put me down.

"Yeah, I know this place too long ago." Jade said to me and placed her hands in her pockets. "What are we doing here though?" I asked her.
"Well, uh, if you can, um... God! This is so intense!" Jade exclaimed. "Okay, all I wanted to say is to not freak out and keep quiet, 'kay babe?" Jade asked me. I nodded and started to get nervous.

"Perrie, you are the most wonderful, beautiful, cutest person Ive ever met. The first I saw you, I could already tell that you're so perfect. We were the most awkwardest friends ever and I liked that. But, the time that we fought and we didnt talk for at least 3-4 months, it really did hurt me even when I was in a relationship with Louis. But he took all the pain away from me and all, but the pain started again when I heard that you were with Liam and happily werw happily dating. When Louis invited me to go to the London Eye with you and Liam, I got nervous but joined anyway since I wanted to see your beautiful face again. So we did meet and got awkward with each other and got close more than when we were with the boys. But after months, we broke up with our boyfriends and they happily accepted it since they were already falling out of love for us. You texted me and asked if we can go out to Primrose Hill and I acceped it. Thats were we first dated and kissed. It was probably the most happiest day Ive been in. And for months again, when we were invited by Louis and Eleanor to their cabin, um, we had it. And months again, we won X Factor and we got popular more and more each day. Our fans accepted us and we got so proud of them because they made our bond so strong and made stories about us. So, right here right now, I want to ask you a question. I love you Perrie and-"

"Will you marry me?" Jade asked me while kneeling down and opened the little box that she was fondlinv and showed it to me.

"Yes!" I said happily to Jade with tears running down my face. I took the ring and wore it on my ring finger. "It fits," Jade and I said at the same time. "Secret Love Song" was playing from behind and I laughed. I looked up at her and kissed her passionately. There were tears running down our faces. Our make-out session ended for 5 minutes.

"CONGRATULATIONS JERRIE!" our fans greeted us from behind. We looked at them and thanked them all. "Congrats!" all our friends and families greeted us too.

Fireworks started to shoot and we looked up. "Hey! Look! That one spelled 'Congrats Jerrie'!" a fan from behind pointed at the sky.

"This is the most happiest day Ive ever been on."
"Yeah, me too. I love you Perrie."
"I love you too, Jade."

A/N:

THEY GOT MARRIED YEEEESSSS!!!

~Sof♡