tenth

Jade's P.O.V
I got some cotton candy and sat right beside Louis. I gave him his red cotton candy and he gave me a purple cotton candy. I thanked him and we both ate our cotton candy.

"Gee, its 8:27. They should be here at any minute now, the line for the ferris wheel and rides are getting long." He said while taking a bite from his cotton candy. I giggled and he looke at me. "Whats the problem?" He said smiling at me. "Dont we have reservations for those?" I said while wiggling my eyebrows at him and smiling.

"Ooh, right..." He said with his eyes wide and his mouth forming a "o". I laughed and punched his arm playfully. He punched back and put some of my cotton candy inside my mouth. He laughed loudly and covered his mouth with his hand. I laughed and he said sorry. I forgave him and kissed his cheek. He kissed back and I smiled.

"Hey Liam! Hey Perrie!" Louis said suddenly and I screeched. I covered my mouth with my eyes wide. I said sorry to the people who heared me. They nodded and laughed. I heard a familiar laugh and looked up. I saw Perrie laughing at me with Liam and Louis. "Hey! Stop laughing!" I exclaimed and went over to them, pushing them lightly.

"Okay, were sorry." Perrie said and I playfully rolled my eyes at them. Louis chuckled and pulled me to him, hugging me behind. I smiled and he kissed the top of my head. "Sooo... Food first?" Liam said and we nodded. Louis and I went to the smoothie shop and got some smoothie. Louis got himself some orange and mango smoothie while I got choco strawberry. The other two got vanilla and mangoes.

We went next to the candy apple station and got four. Liam and Perrie paid for it since we paid for the smoothies. Liam gave Louis and I two candy apples and gave one to Perrie, kissing her cheek lightly. "OH MY GOD! YOU GUYS LOOK SO CUTE!" Louis and I squealed at the same time. They both chuckled and said thanks. We ate our candy apples at the same bench Louis and I sat at. "Its so colorful here," Perrie said and I nodded. "How long have you guys been dating?" Louis asked. "Two months, its our monthsary today." Liam said.

Louis and I looked at each other with wide eyes. "Its our monthsary too!" Louis and I said at the same time. Now, Liam and Perrie's eyes widened. "How long are you guys dating too?" Perrie asked. " Three months," Louis said. Perrie nodded, finishing her candy apple. We sat at the bench for 10 minutes talking about first dates and first kisses with our partners.

"Lets get to the rides, yeah?" Liam said and we nodded. We stand up and went to the rides. Perrie and I saw two familiar couples. "Jakesy? Lordan?" Perrie said and I pointed at the two couples. They turned around and it was Leigh, Jordan, Jesy, and Jake. "Hey Jade! Long time no see!" Leigh said and hugged me. Jesy greeted me and hugged me too.

"AHAH! I told you Jade's boyfriend is handsome!" Jake said and Jesy punched his arm. "JADE!" Someone called my name and turned around. I saw Camila and Lauren and ran over to them. Camila jumped at me and locked her legs around my waist. "We missed you!" Lauren said and hugged me. Camila let go of me and hugged me with Lauren.

"Who's those people?" Camila asked me and Lauren exactly know who they were so she was the one who intruduced herself and Camila to them. "Where's Loui- LOUIS!" Camila suddenly ran over to Louis and locked her legs over his waist. "My child never changed at all!" Louis said sarcastically and we all laughed. Camila let go off Louis and walked over to Lauren again locking her arms with Lauren.

"You guys going to the rollercoaster? Were gonna go there," Lauren asked and we nodded she guided us to the rollercoaster. Luckily there was only a couple of people on the line. We got inside and there were four seats each so Camila, Lauren, Louis, and I sat at the front seat. Camila and I was at the middle while Lauren and Louis sat at the sides. Perriam and Lordan sat at the second seat while Jakesy sat at the back. The ride started moving and Camila screamed. "NO! I DONT WANNA RIDE ANYMORE! NO! LERN HELP ME!" The coaster got at the top and Camila started to freak out. Everyone else was laughing at Camila and the coaster started to go down at a fast pace.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" Louis and Camila screamed at the same time. After a while, the ride was over and the first ones to get out was Louis and Camila. They went to the bathroom to vomit. We all had messy hair, especially Leigh-Anne. "I shouldnt have curled my hair," Leigh-Anne said while Jordan was combing her hair. Louis and Camila appeared with bottles on their hand.

"Ferris wheel time!" Perrie exclaimed and we cheered. We got inside of the ferris wheel with Perrie and Liam inside. Camren was with Jakesy and Lordan with themselves only. The ride started and we sat down. "I miss Camren so much," I said looking outside of the window. "Who's Camila?" Perrie asked me. "... My first girl crush," I admitted. "But she's 18," Liam said. "Its weird, I know." I replied.

After 5 minutes the ride was over. We got outside with Louis half-asleep. I poured his water bottle on him and he shivered. "Thanks Jade," he thanked me and I nodded. I gave him my little towel and he used it to wipe his wet hair. Once everyone was out, we went to the parking area. "So this is goodbye, Lordan and Jakesy can come with us." Liam said and we nodded. "Bye guys!" Perriam, Lordan, and Jakesy said bye to us. We said bye to them too and they drove away. "Wait, this silver Cadillac Ciel is your car?!" Camila asked us. We nodded and Lauren has her jaw dropped.

We got inside and drove away.