seventh

Jade's P.O.V

My phone alarmed showing that its 6:30 AM. I looked around the room and saw that this wasnt me and Leigh-Anne's room.

"'Morning Jade," Perrie said with a raspy voice. "G'morning babe," I said while realizing what nickname I gave Perrie. I put my hand over my mouth and gasped.

"Babe?" Leigh, Jesy, and Perrie said at the same time. "Oh G-God! Im sorry," I said looking down and covering my face with my hands. "I think its cute though," Perrie said taking my hands off of my face.

"We better get dressed. Class starts at 8:45 AM," Leigh-Anne said while getting up. We all nodded and got ready.

*skip Little Mix getting ready*

"Time tables?" Jesy asked us while locking the dorm. We all passed our time tables to Jesy. "Amazing, we all got the same classes. Lets get going shall we?" Jesy said while mentioning for us to walk.

*skip Little Mix having classes*

"Jade!" Someone called my name and I instantly turned around. "Harry! Nice to see you again!" I walked over to Harry and hugged him. "Oh my God! Harry, long time no see!" Leigh-Anne said and hugged him. Jesy also hugged Harry.

"Who's this?" Perrie asked while glaring at Harry. "Perrie, this is Harry. Harry this is Perrie," I said to the both of them. Harry and Perrie shaked hands but Perrie only hand shaked him for a second. "I'll get going, yeah?" Harry said and I nodded. "Bye Harry," I hugged Harry while Jesy and Leigh-Anne said bye to him too. I kissed him on the cheek. He blushed and ran away.

"What the fuck does he think he's doing?" Perrie said with pure anger in her voice. "Perrie, chill out. He's Jade's ex," Jesy said while patting Perrie's shoulder. Perrie mumbled sorry and went outside of the university. "Where do you think you're going?" Leigh-Anne asked Perrie. "She's going to the cafe," Jesy and Leigh-Anne looked at me confused. "Green Cafe." I finished and they nodded.

"Let's go get her," Jesy suggested and we nodded. I led the way and crossed the road. We got to the cafe and saw Perrie talking through the phone and smiling. I felt a spark of jealousy run over me and got inside of the cafe. I first greeted the people who work there and they greeted me back. Perrie rose her head and saw me.

"Jade?" Perrie mumbled but its loud enough for me to hear. "Dont run off just like that, thank God I know where you're going." I said to Perrie and sat next to her. "I-Im sorry... I j-just... I-" I cut her off. "Jealous. I got jealous," Perrie said looking down.

I grabbed her chin gently and immediately stared into her beautiful, sea colored blue eyes. "Who were you talking to though?" I asked her not letting my eyes go off to another person or thing. "My mam," Perrie said staring back at me.

I let go off her chin and asked if she wants to go back. She nodded and I gave the people who work there or Niall and the three other boys a tip and opened the door for Perrie. I saw Jesy and Leigh-Anne laughing out loud at their phone. I immediately got the urge to scare them.

"BOO!" I said loudly while grabbing their shoulders down to my height. Jesy cursed loudly while Leigh-Anne squealed. Perrie laughed loudly and I joined her after 5 seconds. I snattched the phone off Jesy's hand and looked at the picture. I stared at the picture with my eyes wide.

"LEEESSSSSSYYYYYY!!!" I screamed out loud. "WERE SO SORRY!!!" Jesy and Leigh-Anne apologized to me. I rolled my eyes playfully and mumbled fine. The picture was me and Perrie staring off at each others eyes. I hooked my arm with Perrie's and walked off to university.

A/N:

YAS JERRIE YAS! Hoped you guys like the chapter! Vote and Comment!

~Sof