thirteenth

Perrie's P.O.V
I wake up not remembring how I got home. Well, not really at home since the walls are Purple and Teal, mine is Blue only. I look around searching for someone or something that I know. I looked at the Blue clock, "8:45..." I mumble to myself.

I got up and arranged the bed so it wasnt a mess. The floor was covered in a carpet, so thats good. I went to the bathroom and fixed myself. After that, I brushed my teeth and went outside of the bathroom.

I went outside of the room and carefully closed the door. I looked for the stairs and went down. "G'morning Perrie," Louis greeted me and walking over to the dining table. "She woke up already?" Someone said. "Well she has her eyes open, and she's walking down the stairs. What do you think that is Jade?" Louis replied.

I looked around and went to the dining table. Louis was sat beside a girl and Jade was preparing the tea. "G'morning Louis," I said, smiling at him. He smiled back and drank his bottle of water. I went over to Jade and wrapped my arms around her waist. "G'mooorning, Jadey." I whispered to Jade. "G'mooorning, Pez." Jade replied to me. I smiled and let go of her waist. I helped her carry the tea and cupas.

"Thanks Perrie," Jade thanked me. I nodded and sat next to her. "G'morning..." I said pointing at the girl. "Eleanor. Eleanor Calder." The girl said to me. "G'morning Eleanor," I said smiling at her. "So you guys are together now?" Louis asked Jade and I. We nodded and smiled. "Thats so cute, you guys are like meant to be." Eleanor said to us. I thanked her and ate my cheesecake.

As I finished my cheesecake and tea, I excused myself and went to the Jade's bathroom again. I took a bath and after that, I went to Jade's closet to borrow her Olaf sweater. Good thing, is that I brought my undergarments. I wore my underwear and put on the Olaf sweatshirt. I went to Jade's closet again and borrowed her black jeggings. After that I put on my make up and brushed my hair.

"Perrie?" The door creaks open revealing Jade with her robe. "Im just going to take a bath, by the way, keep those clothes. They're too big for me," Jade said going inside the bathroom and closing the door. I said thanks and she said no problem. I looked around and saw that her room was in Christmas decoration with bits of disney on it. I giggled when I saw her polaroid pictures. She had tons and tons of pictures. But one caught my eye. The picture was me and Jade kissing. It was like a selfie picture and I smiled.

I turned around and saw that Jade was changing. She turned around and chuckled. "Like what you see?" Jade said to me. I turned my head back around and blushed like a tomato. I waited for her to get ready and hummed. "Are you ready yet?" I asked Jade. She hummed yes. I turned around and saw that she was wearing a Bambi swaterand blue pants. I ran over to her and carried her bridal style. She squealed and I went outside of her room. "Perrie! No!" Jade squealed while I ran downstairs. I put her down and kissed her she kissed back and I smiled.

"Were going to a double date, again." Jade said to me and I nodded. We put on our boots and walked downstairs together. "Snow's pouring. Get a scarf and beanie," Louis said to us. Jade went upstairs again and went downstairs wearing a red beanie and red scarf. She tossed me a orane beanie and orange scarf. I wore it and Louis called us asking if were ready. Jade shouted back at him saying that were ready and we went outside of the house. "I'll drive," Louis said getting to his Black Ford Ranger car. "Of course you are going to drive, since I dont know where were going." Jade said sarcastically. Eleanor and I laughed at Jade. "Whatever, Im the queen. I get what I want." Louis said pretending to move a hair from his shoulder.

All of us laughed and we got inside of his car. He drove away and I decided to take a nap. I put my head over Jade's shoulder and she put her head on mine. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Jade's P.O.V
I saw Perrie putting her head on my shoulder and I instantly put my head over hers. After she closed her eyes, I could feel that she was asleep. "Hey Louis, how many hours do we get there?" I asked Louis. "If theres no traffic, 45 minutes. But if there is, 1 hour." Louis explained to me. I nodded and looked at the window. I noticed how there was more couples when it was morning in London.

"Stop over? At Starbucks?" Louis asked me. "Sure, but I cant get out. My angel's here and I cant leave her alone." I replied to Louis. He mumbled okay then turned to the right. There we saw Starbucks. He parked and excused himself to Eleanor. I bet that Eleanor nodded and went back to sleep. He got outside and gently closed the door. Just right afer he got outside, he ran as fast as he could to get inside of Starbucks.

After 7 Minutes...

Louis suddenly appeared out of nowhere and went inside of the car. "Sorry I took so long, the line was too fucking slow and long so thats why." Louis apologized to us while fixing his hair. "Its okay, I saw how long it is." I said to Louis. "The line is as long as Liam's di-" "LOUIS!!!" Before Louis can continue, Eleanor has already scolded him.

"What the fucking hell?" Perrie said waking up. "Just- Y'know- The Payne Train," I admitted to Perrie. Her face turned as red as a tomato since she knew what it meant. "We never had it but, I must say... It was pretty long," Perrie replied back to us. "10 inches, I know that." I said back to Perrie.

After 50 Minutes...

"Were here!" Eleanor exclaimed. "Can I get out first?" She asked Louis. "No, dont you see the snow's pouring out? And how deep the snow is?" Louis asked Eleanor. "Yes, now get me out." Louis opened Eleanor's door and she quickly got out. "OPEN THE BACK DOOR! I'LL GET SOME OF THE BAGS OUT!" Eleanor shouted outside. Louis did so and Eleanor opened the back door. She got some of the bags out and got the keys of the big christmas decorated cabin out of her bag. She opened the door with the key and went inside.

"Car's all parked, you guys can go outside now." Louis said to Perrie and I. He opened the door and we got outside. Perrie pulled my hand and ran to the cabin. We got inside and saw that Eleanor turned on the Christmas lights. Perrie let go of my hand and carried some of our bags and asked Eleanor where our room is. After that, Perrie called my name and mentioned for me to follow her. We got upstairs and opened the door of the room that was next to Louis and Eleanor's we got inside and Perrie let go of the bags and tackled me down. I fell and Perrie was on top of me. I rolled us over so that she knew who was more dominant.

"What do you think youre doing?" I asked Perrie. She shrugged and pulled my face to hers. Our lips touched and I smiled. We kissed tenderly and I pulled her up so we were standing up. I pulled my lips off of her and pushed her on ths bed. I got to the door and locked it. I closed the curtains and pulled my shirt off and saw that Perrie took of her clothes too. I jumped at her and attacked her pulse point. She moaned loudly and pulled my hair lightly and I moaned. We took off our underwear and had amazing, perfect sex.

A/N:

i read smut but i dont know how to do smut.

~Sof